Chapter 63

Harry's P.O.V

Much to my sadness, Tahira had left a day after Dr. Cooper had announced that I've made full recovery splendidly. Mum had stayed for a few days too before leaving as well. The flat suddenly seemed very lonely, after being used to mums and Tahira's constant presence in the house.

I rang the doorbell to the guest house Tahira's family was staying in until the wedding. If you could believe it, the wedding was in two days. Two! I still couldn't believe it.

Pooja opened the door, giving me a curious look and the sounds of people's laughter and singing voices came from the inside, making me curious to what exactly was happening.

"Harry, how may I help you?" Pooja asked and I chuckled

"Hi, Pooja." I said and she laughed

"Hi, Harry. How can I help you?" She asked again and I cleared my throat

"Mum wanted me to give this to Tahira." I said and gave her the blue hair comb mum had handed to me.

"Well, Tahira is busy at the moment. I can give it to her for you." Pooja said and I nodded

"Alright... Oh, and also tell her that mum has ordered her to wear this under her hijab on the wedding day."

"Something blue and borrowed... But I thought it should be given on the day of the wedding." Pooja muttered and I nodded

"Yeah... Mum really wanted to give this to her. And she thinks that with the way things are going right now, she might not be able to give it to Tahira on the wedding day. So, she just wanted me to give it to someone right now." Pooja nodded

"Okay. I'll make sure she wears this." I nodded at her and that's when a half scream and half laugh rang through the house. A very familiar one.

"Oh God! I can't believe they actually did it!" Pooja said in half laughter and half anger that's when the same voice shouted

"Zaid! Ehsaan! What did you do that for!?" The voice rang just as Zaid and Ehsaan ran in front of the front door as if they were running for their life and soon, a completely soaked Tahira ran behind them, a small round ball present in each hand.

My mouth opened in shock and I covered my laugh with my fist "What did they do?"

"Water balloons." Pooja said and I laughed.

"I thought you said she was busy?" I asked and Pooja nodded "She was. She's really popular right now with her aunts and grandmothers." Pooja said and I chuckled in understanding

"How're the preparations for tonights function going?" I asked. Tonight was Tahira's 'Mehndi.' From what I know, all her relatives are going to be putting mehndi on her face. At first, I was a bit shocked but then she said that she'll be removing it soon after everyone is done and that it's also good for getting a natural glowing skin.

Though I did wonder why. Her face already glows so much at times.

"Oh, they're going good. Not really much needed to be done right now." Pooja said and I nodded

"Alright then... I'll be taking my leave now. Have fun!" I said and started walking away just as she called out

"Don't have too much fun tomorrow night! I got eyes on you, Harry!" I laughed out loud at that.

I wasn't having a bachelors night per say, just a night out with the boys and some school friends. Clubbing or getting drunk was the last thing on my mind. I knew Tahira hated drunks, and I didn't want her to get angry with me on our wedding.

"I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow, Haz." Liam said and pat my shoulder

"Sometimes even I can't believe it, Li." I said and they chuckled.

Right now we were just chilling around, not really having anything in mind to do. Everything had been able to be hidden by everyone. The preparations, Tahira's family arriving and even buying my tux.

"Where are you going on your honeymoon again?" Niall asked and I chuckled

"I'm keeping it a surprise for her, but I'm taking her to Bali." I said and the boys laughed, a wolf whistle echoing in the air "Oh, stop it, lads." I said and they laughed.

"But why a surprise though?" Will, an old classmate asked and I grinned at Niall

"Someone's soon to be girlfriend told me that Tahira has always wanted to visit that place." I said with a small smirk and Niall blushed

"Yeah, mate. When are you going to ask her?" Louis asked and Niall blushed brighter

"Soon." Was all he said

I laid myself down on the grass, looking at the stars twinkling in the sky.

To say that today was hectic than any other day was an understatement. Things were being rushed here and there. Mum and Gemma were throwing orders at us, mainly me. But I was just glad the day was over now.

"When are you going to tell everyone that you're married?" Zayn asked. Much to everyone's surprise, Zayn showed up three days ago saying he got the invitation a little late.

"I don't know, mate. Maybe after the honeymoon?" I said looking towards him and he nodded

"I don't understand why you aren't having a bachelor party tonight though. It's your last night as a free man." Will said and I chuckled

"First, I don't want to drink tonight or get drunk for that matter. Second, I'm really excited about not being a free man anymore." I said and they let out a small laugh

"You're already whipped, bro!" Liam said and I grinned "I know." Making them laugh harder

"Speaking of, mind explaining this to us?" Louis said holding his phone out to me and I sat up and took it with curiosity building up in me. My eyes widened when I saw the picture and I felt my cheeks going warm.

It was a picture of the day Tahira had fallen asleep on me. If I wasn't bandaged up or in casts, I would've found this picture of us extremely cute.

"It's nothing, Louis. She was just exhausted then." I said and he nodded slowly, knowing I was hiding something from him and he took his phone back when I held it out to him.

"You think you're ready for such a big step?" Liam asked and I nodded

"I do. It's just something that'll take time to get used to at first." I said and he nodded in understanding.

I honestly couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Happy 22nd Birthday Daddy Direction! Can't believe he's 22 now :') Comment, Vote and Follow :)