Chapter 144

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry, wake up." I heard a voice call and I groaned, pulling the quilts over my head.

"Harry, Niall's getting married! Wake up!"

I jerked, sitting up on the bed, and successfully knocked my forehead with Tahira's.

"Sorry!" I said quickly and rubbed her forehead but she chuckled, pulling my hand away.

"It's okay. Just get ready fast. I'm going to wake the kids up." She said and I nodded, getting out of bed.

Before we knew it, we were all standing inside the church, waiting for the girls to come. Ameera came out, wearing a cute little baby pink dress and made a happy sound when she saw me standing there. She ran towards me and everyone laughed as she clung to my leg, looking up at me with a grin but I sent her to where Patrick was sitting next to Pooja's mother in the front row.

Fae was the first one to enter since she was partnered up with Louis. Pooja, Sophia and Tahira had become great friends with Fae since that lunch at our place.

She was wearing a light blue dress. It was ankle length and left her shoulders bare. Her hair were straightened and she had a bouquet of pink azaleas in her hand. With some help, she took her spot.

Sophia was the next one to enter, wearing the same thing as Fae. Denise followed Sophia in similar attire. That's when I leaned back a bit, not realising just how much until I felt Greg push me back on my spot with a laugh.

"She's next. Calm down, Harry." He said and I felt a blush come on my cheeks and the lads laughed harder.

That's when Tahira entered. To my surprise, she was wearing the same thing as the girls but her dress was a light mauve colour. Her arms were covered with a shrug made of the same cloth and colour and she was wearing a hijab of the same colour.

All in all, my wife was looking beautiful.

I grinned when I saw her walking down the aisle and a small blush came on her cheeks when she saw me grin at her. She took her spot.

And that's when the piano started playing, indicating that Pooja was about to come out. Niall groaned under his breath.

"How did you do this again, Harry?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Just stick to your place." I adviced him and he chuckled. That's when the doors opened and Pooja stepped in.

Her hair was tied into a fancy bun behind her head. The dress she was wearing covered her arms and the top of her chest with lace which had patterns embroidered on it. From there, silk flowed down till the ground. It hugged her at her chest and stomach but that's when I noticed that her dress was a mermaid style one.

She was looking shyly up at Niall as her father walked her down the aisle, a bouquet of white azaleas in her hand.

"Oh God." Niall breathed out and I internally nodded, knowing how he felt.

In a few seconds, Pooja was standing with Niall. The priest soon began the ceremony and then it was Niall's turn to saw his vows.

"I still remember the first moment we met as if it was yesterday," Niall started and I chuckled under my breath. Cliché start, Niall. "Your hair was the first thing I saw about you and honestly, I've never found myself being in awe at the sight of hair, but I did with you. And I think I gave Harry the worst glare I've ever given to anyone when he snapped me out of admiring how beautiful you were when I finally saw you properly." He said and everyone chuckled while Pooja blushed.

"But I kept on wondering whom you liked out of Liam and I. I never thought that a girl as beautiful as you would like someone like me in a million years. I remember I kept praying in my mind that it was me who was your favourite." He said and smiled. "And you can't even imagine how relieved I felt when Tahira called you out on wanting to be Mrs. Horan." He said and I thought I heard Pooja groan under her breath while everyone laughed again.

"But you know, the truth is even though we've been dating for the past three years, the day I met you will always be the best day of my life. Excluding this one. I hope you enjoy your dream of being Mrs. Horan become a reality." He finished with his vows and I saw hints of tear in Pooja's eyes.

"Niall," Pooja started and shook her head with a chuckle. "When I became a Directioner, there was nothing I wanted more than to meet you. But then, I slowly found myself falling for you. I always laughed at when I told people I'll be marring you in the future. And you don't even know how freaked out I got when Tahira suddenly sent me a picture of Harry disguised as a nerd. It was a bad day, and seeing my best friend with my favourite bands member, it was just what I needed to get my hopes up to meet you. And even though you probably didn't know, I felt my heart stop when I saw you for the first time." She took a breath and Niall blushed slightly.

"You were even more beautiful in real life than I had imagined you'd be. I thought you'd run away when Tahira called me out but you stayed there, helping me learn how to ice skate, saving me whenever I was about to fall. That day I knew, whatever happened, you'd have my heart with you for the rest of your life. Even if I had to love you from the sidelines. Because Niall, you're a man who is very much worth waiting for." She finished with her vows but I couldn't really see Niall's reaction as he looked down shyly.

As soon as the priest announced that they were now man and wife, they exchanged a modest yet passionate kiss. And to everyone's surprise and amusement, Niall picked Pooja up bridal style and started walking back down the aisle with a laugh when Pooja exclaimed in surprise.

"Should I also carry you out like that?" I asked when Tahira joined me. I took her hand and rested it on the crook of my arm. Patrick, dressed up in a small tux was walking forward, holding hands with Ameera as he walked in front of us. Tahira chuckled.

"It's not our wedding. Just remember that." She said and I laughed.

Indeed it wasn't.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Niall's married! Woohoo!  XD. Oh btw, I just changed the description of the story. Please see and give me your opinions for it. I'd really appreciate it. Comment, Vote and Follow :)