Chapter 43

Harry's P.O.V

We both blushed bright red when we saw that the camera was facing us, letting the fans see a private moment between us. Niall was grinning like a fool though. Probably happy to prove his point to the fans.

"Do you mind?" I asked and he turned the camera around to face him.

"As you can see, the couple is blushing furiously right now. I shall talk to you all if I survive after closing this. Goodnight and good day, everyone!" He said in his announcer voice.

Niall closed the twitcam and turned the laptop off, before giving me a sheepish look while I narrowed my eyes at him "What was that for?" I asked and he rubbed his neck "The fans, mate. They wanted to see what was wrong." I sighed and Tahira chuckled suddenly

"If you honestly listened to the fans so much, I wouldn't have heard Pooja complaining how you aren't denying or confirming rumours many times." Niall and I flushed

"Well, we have to listen to our bosses as well..." I trailed off and she shook her head smiling, "I have to go now. See you guys later." She said and walked out the door.

I went and sat next to Niall on the bed before letting myself fall back on it, a sigh escaping my lips. Niall kept sitting, looking a bit lost in thought and I stared at the plain white ceiling above me 

"You really love her, don't you?" He asked but I didn't move my eyes from the ceiling "Yes." I said

"The fans didn't really ask to see you guys." He confessed and I smiled a bit "I know, Niall." I said and he sighed in relief.

We stayed silent for a while and Niall's phone broke the silence. He picked it up and held it towards me, in between us on speaker "What were you thinking before doing this!? Did you not think you should have told us about this!?" John's voice rang and I rolled my eyes.

"No I didn't. This is concerning my private life, not the professional one. If I remember correctly, there was never a clause in our contract saying you can decide on what we do in our private life. And for the record, wanting to pose the model you had chosen as my 'fiancée' wasn't a good idea either." I said and I could tell he and Niall were gobsmacked by my reply.

Niall's jaw had dropped open, eyes wide in surprise while John was failing to get the words out of his mouth over the phone "I'll deal with you later." Was all he said before hanging up and leaving me to deal with a shocked Niall.

"I got someone on the inside." I said but before he could ask anything else, I added "No. I didn't announce it today because of it. Omar is really having troubles with the people he knows here. I was just planning on denying that the model is my fiancée." He nodded, knowing I won't lie to him on this matter.

The fans were extremely supporting of Tahira and I. Within half an hour of the twitcam, #CongratsTarry was the top trend going on worldwide. Form what I read in the tweets, they were ecstatic for me, though some were sad that I'm not single anymore but they were still supportive of us.

I think 'Tarry' was a catchy ship name (Thank you readers for the idea!) for us. When I told Tahira about it, she had blushed a bit but chuckled saying my fans had a very creative mind (if Harry only really knew just how creative :'D.)

The next day, Tahira had decided to take us around Delhi, to show us her hometown. Much to my surprise, when Niall and I reached the front door of the house, Tahira was dangling car keys on her fingers, wearing sunglasses that covered half of her face, and regular jeans and T-shirt.

But what surprised us was Pooja was standing there, wearing something similar but her hair today was plaited neatly, hanging over one shoulder in the front. Niall and I exchanged looks before shrugging and walking towards the girls "Hi, Pooja." We said and she smiled "Hey, guys!"

"You ready?" Tahira asked and we nodded.

"By the way, Harry, thanks for sticking up for Tahira on the group chat. Literally shut them up after you did." Pooja said and I chuckled

"It's no problem. I really don't like hypocrites." I said and she chuckled "Let's go." Tahira said and to my surprise got in the drivers seat.

I debated whether I should sit in the back or front but that debate got over when Pooja slipped into the passenger seat and Niall silently laughed at me but I just rolled my eyes at him before getting in the car.

"You know how to drive?" I asked and Tahira grinned before starting the car and both her and Pooja put their seat belts on "Got my license just before you came." Pooja turned the radio on just as Tahira started driving

"Where are you taking us first?" Niall asked and Tahira frowned 

"Depends. We can go see historic sights or go sightseeing if you want to." She said and Pooja looked at her 

"What about C.P.?" Pooja asked and Tahira frowned 

"Shopping? I don't think they would like that." She said and stopped the car just as we were about to exit the gates and turned towards us "What would you like to do today?"

"How about we just go sightseeing?" I asked and she shrugged before turning around and starting the car again. Suddenly both of them looked excited when a song came on, both jamming to it like crazy people making Niall and I look at each other with a 'What the...?' look before shrugging.

Tahira told us she's taking us to a very famous place. It turned out to be the President's house. It was big with a dome on top, made from red stone and she drove in front of the gate before turning the car around after a few minutes while we gazed at it. Apparently it was one of the lucky days that public was allowed to come this close to the place.

There was a large park in front of the house, a small distance away. Parents were there with their kids playing, running around and just enjoying a hot day sun. In front of the park was a huge stone archway. According to Pooja, it was called the 'India Gate.' It was obvious why. There was 'India' carved into the gate at the top.

On Niall's request, Tahira stopped the car and he stepped out before heading towards it, all of us following his lead. To my surprise, when we were close enough to just reach out and touch it, there were names completely covering the archway 

"British soldiers who served here before we got independence." Tahira said as she stepped up next to me.

I frowned and looked around. I chuckled when I saw Niall taking pictures of himself while Pooja was doing the honor of clicking them for him. Niall had dragged me with him in the pictures making both Pooja and Tahira laugh at my surprise.

Niall left me after some pictures were taken and Pooja had shoved Tahira towards me with a mischievous look but Tahira caught herself a feet away form me so that she didn't crash into me, giving Pooja a deadly glare. It made me feel sad for Pooja but I now knew better to be on the recieving end of that glare. But Pooja, being unfazed by the glare just laughed and Tahira shook her head while Pooja clicked a photo of us.

It was nice being a tourist in a place we didn't have a concert.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Comment, Vote and Follow :)