Chapter 114

Harry's P.O.V

"How will I sleep without you?" I asked Tahira the night before they had to leave. After that night, I always made sure that Tahira was in our bunk after she'd put Ameera to sleep.

Tahira chuckled and nuzzled her nose into my neck. "You'll manage. It's just a few days, Harry." She said and I hm'ed.

"Yeah... We'll be joining you both later anyway." I said and felt her smile against my neck but she didn't say anything.

"I'll see you later, princess." I said and placed a kiss to Ameera's cheek. We were at the airport, their flight about to leave in a while.

Ameera had grown tall by a lot now as she was four months old. Her fingers were playing with the hair strands hanging off my shoulders but looked at me when I kissed her cheek. She gave me a small smile and pressed her small hand against my nose, pushing my head back which was very much like her mother and we chuckled when she did that.

I gave her to Tahira who smiled slightly at me and I kissed her forehead. "Take care of yourself." I said and she smiled up at me.

"You too. I'll call once we land okay?" She said and I nodded. That's when her flight was called and I brought them both in a tight hug.

"I'll miss you both." I said and Tahira gave a soft sigh as she rested her head against my chest.

"We'll miss you, too." She said and I released them. Before they disappeared from my view as they walked towards the security check, Tahira looked back and me and took Ameera's arm in her hand, waving a last goodbye to me and I smiled, waving back at them.

Ameera looked at me curiously over Tahira's shoulder but frowned when Tahira started walking away. I gave Ameera a small smile which made her frown disappear for a while but before I could see more, they disappeared from my sight.

"They're gone?" Niall asked me sadly once I stepped back on the tour bus and I nodded.

"They had an early flight." I said and he pouted.

"But I wanted to say goodbye and drop them off." Niall said and I chuckled.

"Maybe next time, mate."

That night at the concert, I could see signs for Ameera in the crowd and I knew the fans were curious as to why she wasn't with me when I walked out on stage.

"I'm sorry everyone but Ameera won't be joining us on stage for the next few concerts. She and Tahira won't be with us on tour for a while." I said and heard some disappointed 'Aw's' from the fans.

But the concerts went like our usual ones. Liam and Louis started a water fight and got Niall and I involved in it too which was followed by a silly string war between us four. It was like our concerts before I started brining Ameera on stage. Fun, but I missed keeping tabs on her throughout the concert or even holding her.

Tahira gave me a call like she promised she would and I was happy to know that they both reached there safely.

It was a two week wait until we went to join them, and occasionally one of the boys complained about the small absent member of the tour we all were missing very much. But I was worse than the rest.

I'd occasionally peek down on the bunk, expecting to see Ameera sleeping there or playing with her arms and legs but then I'd see the empty bunk and get sad remembering she wasn't there with me.

But the highlight of those days would be when we Skyped them. As soon as Ameera would see me on the screen, she'd smile brightly and reach out, but frowned whenever her hand came into contact with the laptop screen rather than my face.

The boys used to crowd me as we sat in front of the laptop, checking up on them. Tahira's family already loved Ameera and it was obvious from how many people we heard calling for her before they realised that Tahira and Ameera were Skyping me and left.

But the excitement started once we landed in India in the middle of the night. I could feel the excitement bubbling up in me once we started our journey from the airport to her grandparents place.

Despite it being so late, Zaid had picked us up from the airport even when I told him we'll taxi to the house but he refused. He kept telling us stories on how Ameera was being doted on by everyone and we chuckled, knowing how they felt.

"Woah! They live here!?" Louis and Liam's exclaimed once they saw the house and Zaid, Niall and I chuckled.

"Yeah. We had the same reaction too." I said and they shook their heads.

"This is unbelievable. You'd never actually guess how rich Tahira's family is by how they behave." Liam commented and I nodded at the truth in his words.

"That's true." Louis said and that's when I frowned, looking out confused.

"Zaid, why are the cars out of the garage?" I asked looking at the two cars that were parked in the driveway unlike before.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." Zaid said and I nodded.

That's when my eyes landed on two figures standing in the doorway of the house and a large grin came on my face. Without giving it a second thought, I got out of the car a second before Zaid parked it and ran towards them.

An excited baby sound came from Ameera once she saw me, making me grin as she leaned forward in Tahira's arms and I took her in mine.

"Hey, princess! Did you miss daddy?" I asked and kissed Ameera on the cheek. She just clapped her hands, blabbing something in her own language and I listened to her with childish fascination, as if I could understand what she was saying. And when she was done, I raised my other arm and hugged Tahira to me tightly.

"I missed you both so much." I whispered into her head and she hugged me just as tight.

"We missed you, too." She said and that's when Ameera was taken from my arms and into Louis'.

"Hello, love. How've you been?" Louis asked Ameera but she looked at him and before she could react, Niall and Liam crowded them.

I just wrapped both my arms around Tahira, pulling her close to me and she smiled up at me while I returned it.

"What's she doing up right now?" I asked and Tahira chuckled "She took a nap during the day when she was with Farah. She's still a bit active." Tahira said and I chuckled, inside glad that I could still meet her when we arrived.

"I'm glad she did. We've missed this little munchkin." Liam said and Tahira chuckled.

I was just happy to have them back in my arms.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: hey guys! Sorry I didn't update but my wifi had been down for the past nine days :/ I didn't want to leave you guys at the last ending, but the wifi went down before I could update. Comment, Vote and Follow :)