Chapter 126

Harry's P.O.V

"You look stunning."

I finally managed to say and Tahira blushed harder. I held out the keys to her and she reached out to take it. Her eyes widened when I took her hand in mine instead, tightening my grip on her hand when she tried to pull away.

I gave her hand a tug and pulled her to me so that we were chest to chest and restrained her against me with my arm. She gave out a small shiver when I placed my cold hand against her exposed waist.

"Harry-" Tahira said quietly but I was too lost to care. I placed my finger on her lips, silencing her.

"Sh... Don't say a word." I whispered and brushed her hair away from her face softly. She was looking up at me wearily and I cupped her face.

"I'm so glad you are the way you are." I said softly as I ran my thumb on her cheek and she gave me a confused look. I gave her a small smile. "If you ever walked out of the house like this, I'd probably have to chain you to the bed and lock you up in a tower so that you aren't stolen from me by the others who'd want you." I said and a blush came on her cheeks.

She cupped my hand that was on her cheek. "You'd never have to worry about that. I'm not going anywhere to anyone. I'm yours, Harry. Forever." She whispered and a large smile broke out on my face which she returned with a shy one.

That's when I did what I had wanted to do ever since I saw her bare back. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers. She went still in my arms from surprise of the sudden kiss but when she responded to it, I let out a low growl as I lost control of my actions. I picked her up in my arms bridal style, not breaking the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I walked upstairs towards our bedroom.

"After today, I can say without a doubt that everyone thinks we aren't close like this." I told Tahira who lay completely spent in my arms.

Though honestly, I felt the same way Tahira did right now because it had actually been a long time since we had been alone. Completely alone. Before, we always had to be careful of Ameera being there with us in the house. But right now, it was just about the two of us.

Tahira hm'ed, but I detected the hint of smile in that tone. "I wonder what gave them that idea." She whispered as she rested her head against my chest and I chuckled, pulling her closer to me.

"Call Niall or Pooja to bring Ameera back." Tahira said after a while of silence and I nodded. Reaching out, I took my phone and texted Niall.

To Niall:

Can you bring Ameera back?

I placed my phone back where it was before pulling Tahira closer than I thought I could have. I placed a kiss to the top of her head and she pulled the quilts around her higher so that only her neck and head could be seen. That's when my eyes widened.

"Uh oh..." I trailed off and Tahira looked up at me in alert.

"What? What is it?" She asked me and I knew I was going to be in so much trouble. I pointed towards the side of her neck. Her hand snapped up to it, her eyes widening and she quickly scrambled of the bed, dragging the quilts with her as she ran into the bathroom.

"Harry Styles!" She shouted and I winced, knowing what was about to come. She marched back into the room with her face slightly flushed, her hand peeking out of the quilts that she was wrapped up in, pointing towards the hickey on her neck neither of us had realised I gave her. "What is this?" She asked and I sheepishly shrugged after a few quiet seconds.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

"Sor-!" She cut herself off with a sigh and sat down on the edge of the bed with her back facing me. I sat up on the bed and moved so that I was right behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to my front. I placed a kiss on the small spot of her collarbone the quilts weren't covering and she leaned her head against mine after I mumbled another 'Sorry'.

"We're going to pretend this never happened. I mean, this whole thing." She said and I raised my head up to give her a confused look. "In front of Niall and Pooja." She added and I nodded with a laugh.

"Okay. Anything else, master?" I asked and she laughed, nodding.

"They'll be here any minute. Get dressed." She ordered and I chuckled, placing a kiss to her temple.

"Did it work!?" Pooja asked as soon as she stepped out of Niall's car but before I could say anything, the sound of Ameera crying came out of the car as Niall came towards me with Ameera in his arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked them as I took Ameera up in my arms, bouncing her to calm her down. They shrugged.

"She's been crying ever since we started driving." Niall said and I frowned looking at Ameera's red, scrunched up face as she let out a louder cry. Niall and Pooja left soon after that as they still to start preparing for their wedding which they were holding in September and it's already April end.

When I head in, Tahira had walked downstairs frowning and when Ameera saw her, she cried harder.

"What happened?" Tahira asked me and I shrugged.

"Niall said she hasn't stopped crying since they started driving for here." I said and Tahira frowned even more. Ameera leaned forward and Tahira took her up in her arms, walking towards the kitchen as she tried to calm her down.

"Bas, Ameera. Rona band karo. Chalo khana khate hain, hm?" (Enough, Ameera. Stop crying. Let's have food, hm?) Tahira said softly as she rubbed her hand on Ameera's back, only removing it when she took out Ameera's bowl and her food.

I walked over and helped Tahira in preparing Ameera's lunch. When I tried to take Ameera to place her on her chair, she started crying harder, refusing to move from Tahira's arms. But she settled down as soon as I left her there, sniffling.

"Why is she behaving like this?" I wondered out loud and Tahira frowned looking at the head on her shoulder and looked like she realised what's wrong when her eyes widened slightly.

"She's been away from me for the whole day, Harry." Tahira said and I awed understanding what she meant and rubbed my hand on Ameera's head.

"Missing your mummy, were you?" I asked and Ameera looked at me while Tahira blushed slightly.

"Stop it, Harry." Tahira said and I chuckled, placing a kiss to both their heads and hugged them close to me in a bear hug. Tahira rested her head on my chest with a soft sigh while Ameera looked at us curiously.

"We need more babies."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: AAND IM BACK!!! At least, for now. I'm so sorry to have gone MIA for so long but college is turning out to be such a pain. >.< I'll try my best to update soon but with my exams coming up in two weeks, I don't know how soon I'll be able to update next but thanks for sticking with the story to those who have patiently waiting for an update! Comment, Vote and Follow :)