Chapter 115

Harry's P.O.V

We head in soon after that. I had taken Ameera up in my arms and she had rested her head on my shoulder sleepily. Liam and Louis were looking around in surprise while Niall walked ahead of us.

"I'll be staying my old room, right?" He asked and Tahira nodded.

"Yeah. You can just go there and relax." Tahira said and Niall nodded, walking forward.

"Okay, so one of you can take the room Harry was staying in before. There's another room right beside it, so it really doesn't make a difference which one you choose." Tahira said and pointed towards the rooms and they shrugged before walking in. Liam taking my old room while Louis walked into the one beside it.

She led me to her room. It was as big as our bedroom. There was one wall painted in mauve while the other three were white. A study table was placed against the mauve wall while a closet was placed on the far wall next to another door which was the bathroom. And there was a cot placed next to the queen sized bed.

"She's been sleeping there?" I asked and Tahira shook her head.

"No. I just got it here today since you were coming. Otherwise she's been sleeping with me on the bed." She said and I nodded, gently laying Ameera down in the cot as she slept.

I turned towards Tahira with a smile and pulled her into a tight hug. She stretched up on her toes and buried her face into my neck, wrapped her arms around it as well.

The bed was empty when I woke up the next morning. And when I looked around, I noticed that the cot was empty as well. The clock read eleven in the morning when I looked at it and groaning, I got up from the bed.

"Good morning." I said and four heads turned towards me. All of them gave me smile.

"Good morning, Harry. How was your flight?" Sara asked and I nodded with a smile.

"It was good. How have you all been?" I asked, particularly looking at Tariq, Tahira's grandfather.

"We've been fine, Harry. Why don't you have some breakfast? It's still hot." He said and I nodded, walking towards the dining table.

"Has anyone seen Tahira or Ameera?" I asked after a while and Sara nodded.

"Ameera was crying so Tahira took her out." Omar said instead and I nodded, returning back to my breakfast.

The boys came down soon after and joined me for breakfast. A strange sound suddenly came from the outside after we had finished our breakfast. Exchanging confused looks with the boys, we walked out only to stop dead in our tracks.

I heard someone gave a gasp of disbelief but I couldn't identify who because of the fright rising within me.

Tahira stood there, wearing clothes that looked years old with Ameera in her arms. Tahira was holding Ameera's hand in hers, teaching her how to pet a goat that was only a few inches shorter than Tahira.

In the middle of many.

The garage door was open but the area around it had some sort of tall barrier made from wooden stairs against the walls so that the goats didn't escape unlike last night where there wasn't anything surrounding it. But I guessed we just didn't see it in the darkness.

"Tahira? What is this?" Liam asked, getting over his shock and Tahira looked up in surprise.

"You're up! Uh... This is nothing. Just playing around with the goats. Ameera was crying from teething so I thought this would distract her from it. Why don't you join us?" Tahira asked and the three shrugged and walked over to them but I stood there frightened.

They all knew I was scared of goats since I was hit by one when I was ten years old.

"How do we get in?" Niall asked and Tahira pointed towards the stairs.

"Just climb over it or give it a small push to the side but don't let the goats walk out when you do." She instructed and they pushed the stairs aside and went in.

"It's the Eid where you sacrifice the goats, isn't it?" I asked after a while and she nodded.

"Yeah. I thought you knew that. Why... Nevermind." She said and I hesitantly walked over towards them but kept my distance from the barrier that separated them from me.

"Is this the first time you've done something like this? I mean just get in with the goats?" Louis asked and to our surprise Tahira shook her head.

"No. I always played with them until I went to England." She said and we looked at her confused.

"Played with them?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Something like that. As a kid we'd always select a goat we'd want for ourselves and then we used to take care of it. I mean, we used to make that goat our responsibility." Tahira said and that's when Ameera spotted me. She leaned forward again in Tahira's arms and she chuckled. She walked over to me and I took Ameera up in my arms.

"So which goat have you selected this year?" Liam asked and Tahira pointed towards a white one next to him.

"That's mine. And that brown one there is Ameera's, next to that one is Harry's." Tahira said and I froze for a second.

"Mine? But why?" I asked and Tahira smiled.

"Because now, we're married. You had one last year too but we weren't here so you didn't know." Tahira said and my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Really?" I asked and looked at Ameera who was looking at me curiously.

"Yeah. It was around the time I got sick." She said and I nodded in understanding. When I looked around, I saw the boys randomly petting a goat as it walked past them as they stood near me. But Tahira was walking around, making sure there was water in the tubs or all of them were getting enough leafs to eat.

Ameera's eyes were following Tahira. She leaned down when a goat walked past us, but I stopped her from leaning down further than she had already and she looked at me with a sad look.

"You want to go back in?" I asked her and her sad look didn't change a bit making me sigh. "Can anyone of you take her?" I asked and Liam stepped towards us but Ameera immediately hid her head in my shoulder making Liam chuckle.

"I guess she doesn't want to move." He said but I gave him a mean look and looked back at Ameera.

"Sorry, princess. Daddy can't go in there." I told her and another voice rang in the air.

"I can't believe you went in without us!"

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Is anyone even reading this story any more? It's really saddening. I have soo many chapters actually, I've already finished writing the story yet the lack of response from you readers is really disappointing for me. Should I even bother anymore? Comment, Vote and Follow :)