Chapter 110

Harry's P.O.V

They all gave me confused looks, not knowing who I was talking about.

"Who is Zubair?" Liam asked.

"The... You remember when you lads came after me five years ago?" I asked and they nodded after a few seconds.

"Yeah. But what does that happen to have anything to do with this?" Niall asked and I shook my head.

"Everything. You two remember when I told you that Tahira was being blackmailed to be a mans second wife?" I asked and Louis and Liam's eyes widened.

"You think it's this lad? Zubair?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"That's the closest Tahira has gotten to being engaged to someone other than me." I said and sighed. "Let's just wait until the police has investigated this man." I continued and they all nodded.

"True."

"Is she asleep?" Niall asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said and then he held out his arms. I chuckled and then carefully gave Ameera to him.

"Take care of the neck and head." I said and he gave me a look to which we laughed. "I'm going to check up on Tahira. Will you lads be okay?" I asked and ran upstairs after they nodded.

When I opened the door to our room, I found Tahira asleep on the bed. I sat down on the bed next to her sleeping figure. She was laying on her right, the bruise on her cheek facing up. I softly ran my thumb on her cheek. I wanted nothing more to just beat the man to a pulp myself. The one who did this to her and the one who was behind this.

I leaned down, placed a kiss to her temple and got up before walking back downstairs.

"How is she?" Liam asked and I looked at him.

"Resting. The bruise... It looks bad." I said and they winced. That's when my phone started blaring and when I took it out, I saw mum was calling me.

"Hey, mum." I said.

"Harry! Is everyone okay!?" Mum asked frantically.

"Yes, mum. We're all okay." I said and she sighed in relief.

"I was so worried when I heard the news. No one is hurt, are they? Tahira and Ameera are fine, right?" Mum asked but I stayed quiet. "Harry?" She asked and I sighed.

"Ameera's fine. She's not hurt... Tahira has a bruised cheek. But she's fine." I said and heard her sigh.

"As long as no one is seriously injured. I'm just glad you all are fine." Mum said and I smiled slightly. "Just take care of yourselves. I'll call you later." Mum said and hung up.

"You might want to tell the fans you're okay." Liam said and I nodded and opened twitter.

@Harry_Styles: We're all fine. There's nothing to worry about anymore. H

I tweeted and put my phone back in my pocket. But then it suddenly beeped again. When I took my phone out, I saw a text from Julian.

From Julian:

Oops. Sorry, Harry. Just realised that I sent the wrong message to you. The recording one was meant for Louis only. By the way, I hope you all are okay.

I sighed when I read that. Looking at the mess in the dining room, I sighed and started picking up the fallen chairs. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Liam and Louis picking up the photo frames but I stopped them in case they accidentally cut themselves with the broken glass.

The boys left soon after that, since we still had to get ready to leave for tour a day after tomorrow. And after they were sure that the whole crowd outside had disappeared.

I picked Ameera up from the couch she was placed on after Niall left her there and walked up to my room.

"How does it feel?" I asked Tahira as I removed the bandage from her hand two days later.

"Just a little pain. It feels fine otherwise." She said. I took her hands in mine after discarding the bandage.

"I'm just glad you're fine." I said and she smiled. "I'm glad that Ameera was unharmed." She said and I nodded.

"Me too." I said and her phone started ringing. She picked it up.

"Hello?" She asked and then frowned. "Yes, this is her." She said and her eyebrows raised in surprise. "No, that's a lie. I've been married for two years." She said and I guessed that it was the police.

"What!? Of course not! I'd never cheat on my husband!" She exclaimed and I felt my eyebrows raise in surprise. I gave her other hand that was still in mine a squeeze and she shook her head.

"What are they saying?" I asked and she pulled the phone away from her ear.

"That guy is saying I cheated on you when you were away on tour." She said and I frowned, taking the phone from her, I shook my head when she tried to protest.

"Hello?" I asked and heard a throat clear.

"Mr. Styles, I'm assuming? This is officer Tyler here." A deep voice called out.

"Yes. What can I do for you, officer?" I asked.

"The man we arrested at your house is claiming that your daughter is actually his. And when we questioned him, he said that your wife has been cheating on you." The officer said and I pulled my head away when Tahira tried to take the phone from me. I restrained her hands in mine and tightened my hold slightly when she tried to pull away.

"No, that's not possible. My wife has never met this man and it was only yesterday that he was saying that my daughter is actually some other mans child. I think you should question him again." I said and heard him sigh. I guess Zubair wasn't behind this after all.

"Alright then, Mr. Styles. We'll see what we can get out of him. Thank you for cooperating." He said and hung up.

I released Tahira's hand and gave her phone back to her while she sighed. "Was that necessary?" She asked and I nodded.

"It was. No man can accuse my wife of cheating on me. I won't tolerate that. Ever." I said firmly and she smiled slightly.

"Now let's go pack, shall we? We have a tour to go on."

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Hey guys, would you like me to do something like a one-shot for their wedding night? It wouldn't be dirty. Strictly PG/PG-13. But just like... Uh, yeah. Get the drift? Please comment here if I should otherwise I won't. More than one comment for me to write it. Comment, Vote and Follow :)