Meeting Frost

(Mangle is Female and Toy Bonnie is male in this story and yes the toys are in this.)( re-editing process)(Re edited on 1/28/18)

It was a normal day at the pizzeria until Chica had some news. "There is going to be a new animatronic coming out of parts and service room." said Chica jump up and down

"Do ye know if there lad or lass?" asked Wolfy

"Girl and her name is Frost the rebel Wolf." said Chica

"I am assuming that she is a wolf." said Freddy

"We won't find out tell this afternoon." said Toy Chica

Frost just sat there in the dark waiting for the manager to take her out of the room that afternoon. Frost had on some white shorts and a bib that said "Lets play!" on it. Frost for some reason did not feel comfortable in her outfit.

"alright." said Wolfy

Foxy was in pirates cove with Wolfy, Freddy, Chica and Bonnie were on the stage. Balloon boy and Mangle were in kids cove, while the other Toys are on their stage. Wolfy had red curtains with white stars and Foxy had his purple curtains with white stars. How you could tell who's show it was, was from the color of the curtains. Wolfy noticed a cage with a couch in and on top of it was a blue curtain with white circles on it. The curtain was out side the cage and the manager had the key to it on him.

Wolfy soon sees the manager with a blue wolf coming out of the parts and service room. Wolfy notices that the manager is leading her towards the stage that Freddy and his crew play on. Wolfy checks the time too see that it is noon. "H-Hey every one, we have a new member to the pirate family. Would you all like to meet her?" said /asked Freddy

The kids shouted yes and Freddy handed his microphone over to the manager. "Well our new animatronic friend's name is Frost the rebel Wolf." said The manager "She is blind so, you got to be careful around her because she can't see you."

The manager waves his hand in front of Frost's face to prove that she is blind. Frost made no movement at all when the manager had his hand in front of her face. Wolfy and the others had the look of surprise on their faces because they have never seen a blind animatronic or human before. The manager showed the kids how to introduce them selves to Frost. They would have the back of their hand to her with their hand in her paw. They would also say their name. Frost licked a couple of the kids hands and they would just laugh because it tickled them. Frost was just saying I like you in her own way. The manger had the animatronics say their name and Frost could recognize their voice and know who is leading her around the pizzeria.

Wolfy took Frost's paw and had started to lead her too pirates cove and put her in her area. The manager had given Wolfy the keys to the cage and had led her to the couch. Wolfy pat the arm of the couch to tell Frost to sit or lay down. Frost thanked Wolfy and Wolfy left the cage. Wolfy locked Frost in the cage and Frost had layed down on the couch. Frost had fallen asleep on the couch when the kids wanted to play with her. Wolfy had opened the cage to wake Frost up but she was out cold. Wolfy picked Frost up bridal style out of the cage and had Frost's head on his chest. He sat down on his stage with Frost in his lap. The adults thought it was cute of Wolfy to pick Frost up bridal style and took pictures of them. The kids got up on the stage and started to pet Frost and Wolfy. Wolfy did't mind being petted by the kids because he thought it was nice. The kids had woken Frost up and Frost rubbed her eyes. Frost had a paw on Wolfy's chest and Frost had freaked out a little because she didn't know where she was. "It's ok lass. It be just me." said Wolfy

Frost had calmed down and took her paw off of Wolfy's chest. Frost just put her head back on Wolfy's chest saying that she was still sleepy. Some of the adults were filming the two of them. Wolfy had liked Frost because she was gentle where ever she was taken. The other female animatronics where a little ruff on him when he picked them up bridal style because they had asked him too. Foxy had mangle, Bonnie had Chica, and Toy Bonnie had Toy Chica. Toy Freddy, Freddy, Golden Freddy, Puppet, Ballon boy and, him had no female. Sense Frost was new and could not see but he wanted to be her lad. He was starting to have a crush on her and once the kids found out, they where going to tease him a little bit. The kids where petting Frost now and Frost was just fine with it because Wolfy had her in a protective hug. Wolfy had made it clear that he had called dibs on Frost.

Frost was still a sleep and she had nuzzled Wolfy's chest with her nose. Wolfy blushed a little but it did not show. Soon one of the kids had started to pick on Frost. Frost had woken up and rubbed her eyes again. The kid said some swear words at her but Foxy stepped in and had him walk the plank. "We do not swear in thy cove." Said Foxy "Especially at a new crew mate."

Wolfy was surprised that Frost was not crying. "M-may I head to my area please?" asked Frost

"Sure Frosty." said Wolfy

Frosty was his nickname for her. Wolfy set her off the stage and got down him self. Wolfy took her paw and lead her back. Some of the kids asked if next time they could take Frost back. Fost had the same fur pattern as mangle just Frost had blue fur where mangle had white and Frost had white where mangle had pink. Wolfy had left the cage and did his show before it was closing time. one of the parents had sent the manager the video of Wolfy holding Frost. Frost was sitting on her couch thinking, in the dark. Wolfy had came by to check on Frost to find that Frost's bib was showing some of Frost's chest. Wolfy was going to ask Frost a question but he had stared at her for a little bit before he had shook his head. Frost moved her head looking up in Wolfy's direction which cased her bib to cover her chest again. Frost....(to be continued.)