Chapter Part 53

( mature)

Wolfy had moved his paw up onto Frost's waist. He had deepened the kiss and Frost had deepened the kiss as well. Frost had put her fingers in Wolfy's chest fur and had a blush on her cheeks that were red. Wolfy moved his paw to her back and rubbed the dull part of his hook against Frost's side. This cases Frost to brake the kiss and shiver. Wolfy smirked and penned her to the floor. Wolfy was on his knees on top of Frost. Frost was blushing really dark know.
Frost had her paws above her head and Wolfy had lust in his eyes. Frost had some how escaped him and ran to the office.
Wolfy was angry at Frost for leaving him in the middle of their make out. Atem closed the door and told Frost his plan. " What!?!?" Said Frost " I am not doing that!"
" You have to or the others will get me." Said Atem
Frost changed from her bikini into her underwear and bra. " You owe me big time for this." Said Frost
" Hay it is my life on the line not yours." Said Atem
Wolfy came to the window to see Atem looking away from Frost and Frost in her bra and underwear. Wolfy blushed but soon hid it. Wolfy had a boner from how hot Frost was. Wolfy didn't notice that he had subconsciously started scratching on the door and whippering for Frost. Frost just blushed and scolded Atem. Wolfy wanted his mate badly and had started changing into his night mare form. Frost quickly hide behind her charge couch and Wolfy broke the door down. Wolfy had the look of anger in his eyes. Wolfy had made sure that his eyes where still in there spots. Frost had changed back into her fur kini and tried to sneak out of the room. Wolfy grabed frost with his hook and pulled her towards him. Wolfy lifted Frost up bridal style and took her to pirates cove. Wolfy sat on his couch and had his arms around Frost's waist. Frost could feel Wolfy's member under her and blushed. Frost closed her leggs more.

Wolfy had started to made light kisses on her neck and was licking her neck. Frost let out a moan because he had a paw on one of her breasts. Wolfy kissed up her neck to her jaw and finally to her lips. He licked the bottom of Frost's lips and frost let him slip his tung in. Frost deepened the kiss and had turned to face him. Wolfy had quickly dominated Frost and had her laying on the couch on her back with him ontop of her.
Foxy took the opportunity to attack the gaurd to get revenge for his children and grandchildren being sold. Foxy got into the office and killed the gaurd. The guard didn't had a chance against Foxy's hook. Wolfy had gotten himself into Frost's pussy. Frost had started to yell his name over and over again. Wolfy smirked and was panting. Soon it was Frost's turn to please him. Frost was licking and sucking on his member. Wolfy let out a pleasure moan. He had his paw on Frost's head. Frost had to swallow because Wolfy had released his seed. Wolfy let go of Frost's head and was huffing. Frost was panting as well. Wolfy kissed Frost on the lips and let her fall asleep on his chest.
=* time skip to morning*=
Frost woke up to find herself cuddling Wolfy. Wolfy had his paw on her chest. Wolfy woke up and kissed her before she could get mad at him. Frost...( to be continued)