Playing around

(video contains some inappropriate content. view discretion advised.)

Wolfy continued to guard Frost. "What to play a game of Truth or Dare Wolfy?" Asked Frost

"Sure me lass." said Wolfy

"Do ye want to do first or me?" asked Frost

"Ye go first." said Wolfy

"Ok woofy." said Frost "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare me lass." said Wolfy

" I dare ye too go into thy Female bath room." said Frost with an evil grin

"Ye know I be not a pervert but A dares a dare." said Wolfy 

Wolfy leaves the Pirate cove to the rest room. Wolf went into the female rest room and immediately walked out. Wolfy was lucky that non of the Chicas had caught him. Wolfy notices that he didn't have the keys on him. Frost had used her tail to take the keys from Wolfy. Wolfy comes back to see that Frost had the keys in Frost's tail and she had uncured her self. Frost was grinning from ear to ear. 

"How did ye do that?" asked Wolfy

"it is your turn to Truth or dare me." said Frost

"Fine Truth or dare?" asked Wolfy with his arms crossed

"Truth." said Frost

"How did ye get thy keys from me?" asked Wolfy

"Tail and charm." said Frost

Wolfy face palmed him self because he had fallen for his lasses trick. Frost unlocks the door and hands Wolfy the keys.  Wolfy cuffed Frost too him and Frost had blushed Dark. Wolfy growled dirty in her ear to see her reaction and she blushed darker. Frost had pushed Wolfy's muzzle away from her ear blushing very dark  and said No. 

Wolfy chuckled a little, happy with Frost's reaction. "I won't I promise." said Wolfy

"Ye put thy shiver in shiver in me timber Wolfy not me by the way." said Frost looking away still blushing

Wolfy blushed that Frost had used a flirt at him. "Ye be sure about that me lass?" asked Wolfy huskily

"Aye, Aye be sure." said Frost looking at Wolfy in the eye. 

"Ok me lass." said Wolfy

Wolfy takes Frost back into the cage and Frost did a little resistance but followed. Wolfy un cuffed him self and cuffed Frost's other wrist. Frost nipped at Wolfy's ears and Wolfy blushed and Nipped back at her playfully. The six o'clock Bell rang and Wolfy had to un cuff Frost before he got back on his stage. Frost had laid down on her couch and had fallen asleep. Foxy was on his couch a sleep and Wolfy got on his couch falling a sleep. 

=*time skip to when the pizzeria opens*=

 Frost and Wolfy had gotten their clothes back. The other animatronics got their clothes back as well. Wolfy lets Frost out and the kids swarm around the two.  The kids wanted the Wolfy and Frost to sing. Wolfy thought of a song and it had female parts that he could not sing.  Wolfy grabs Frost's paw and pulls her to the stage. Frost followed Wolfy to the stage with him holding her paw.  Wolfy had started to sing a song which was his pirate anthem.

=*time skip after the song.*=

Frost was locked up in locks after the song because Wolfy had locked her up. Wolfy had the kids tie Frost up in a chain and had used a lock to lock her in.  Frost playfully scolded Wolfy only to get playfully scolded back. 

Frost huffed in defeat before she had lost her balance. Wolfy catches her and put her on his shoulder. "So where do we take our prisoner?" asked Wolfy

"To walk the plank!"Shouted the kids

Wolfy took Frost to the ball pit and set her down on the plank. "Walk thy plank lass." said Wolfy

Frost had started to walk the plank when the chain had started to come loose. Wolfy was talking to the kids and Frost took the opportunity to get out of the chains. Wolfy didn't see Frost coming until her had kissed his cheek. Wolfy had gone into shock and his eyepatch had flipped open with his mouth open.  

Frost had ran away from Wolfy. Frost was careful not to run over any of the kids. The kids had started to chase Frost and Wolfy was still in shock. Wolfy soon snaped out of it and had started to chase Frost. "GET BACK HERE LASS!" yelled Wolfy

"NEVER!"shouted Frost

"YE BE A MARKED LASS FROSTY." shouted Wolfy

Frost would run around the table, keeping Wolfy and the kids at a distance. Wolfy soon penned Frost but he had penned her to the wall. Wolfy quickly hand cuffed Frost before any of the kids saw the position. The kids jumped up and down exsided that Wolfy had caught Frost. 

Wolfy walked Frost to the stage and had her sit on the stage. The staff had given the kids Brushes to use on the animatronics. Wolfy had sat down next to Frost and had kissed her on her cheek. Frost blushed and was surprised. The kids came over and had started to brush both of them. Wolfy was not happy but he didn't want to show Frost his dark side. 

Frost had some girls that where brushing her and they seemed pretty gentle with her. The boys on the other hand where a little ruff. Wolfy was almost it by a brush but Frost had stopped it. The boys had gotten into a fight and Frost was done being brushed. The kid who had started it kicked Frost in the leg and Wolfy had gotten up to tell the kid it was not ok but Frost had stopped him. "Thy lad be not worth it." said Frost "Let thy parents and staff handle it."

"Ok lass." said Wolfy

Wolfy was angry that the kid had kicked Frost. Wolfy didn't want to be brushed any more and had sat down again. Frost had sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. Wolfy had wrapped an arm around Frost and rested his head on hers.  The adults had taken a picture of the two. 

"Hey me lass?" Asked Wolfy

"Yes?"said Frost

"Could ye brush out me fur please?"Asked Wolfy "Thy little ones hurt."

"Sure Wolfy." Said Frost with a smile.

Wolfy handed Frost a brush and Frost got up and started to brush Wolfy's hair. Frost also brushed his fur. Wolfy was enjoying Frost brushing him. Frost was really good that Wolfy didn't notice that he had fallen asleep. 

=* time skip to an hour later.*=