Frost glitches out part 2

Frozen laid down on the floor on her belly. Wolfy was still mad at Frozen but he still wanted Frost back. The night guard brings Wolfy a paper and it reads Beloved Frost has a system Virous. Wolfy read it and it said at the end that Frost was too dangerous and had to be shut down for a while.
Wolfy noticed that Frozen had rolled into a dirty pose. It was dirty because she was still cuffed to the bars and it was a comfortable position besides on her belly. Frozen had her arms crossed above her head and Frozen had her chest lifted up a little. Goldy had tryed to free Frozen but Wolfy would just takle him down to the ground.
Frozen had soon fallen a sleep. Frost had taken over her body again but when ever Frozen took control her fur was still ruffled up. Frost had woken up and tryed to rub her head but they where cuffed to the bars. Frost's clothing turned back to normal. Frost groaned and relized she could not open her mouth to talk.
Frost began to panic and had thrashed a round. She had soon got her self tied up do to the rope around her mouth still having a lot of left over rope. Frost had started to whipper that she could not get out of the rope. Wolfy ignored it at first but it soon got louder. Wolfy got up from the stage and walked over to the cage to see that Frost was back.
Wolfy had wagged his tail and opened the door to help Frost. Wolfy untangled Frost and took the rope off her muzzle. Wolfy un cuffed Frost and hugged her. Frost had a confused look on her face but hugged back. Frost rested her head on Wolfy's shoulder and wolfy was wagging his tail fast. Frost had quite whimpering after Wolfy had untied her. Wolfy picked Frost up bridal style and had laid down on Frost's couch with her on top of him. Frost had cuddled Wolfy and had her head resting on his chest. Wolfy had his arms wrapped around Frost.
=* time skip to morning*=
The staff had found Wolfy cuddling Frost and had taken a picture of them. Wolfy and Frost where still a sleep. Wolfy had some how was using his tail to hold onto Frost's arm but Frost had wrapped her arms around it and cuddled it. The staff thought it was really cute.
Frost snuggled Wolfy and had a paw on his chest with her fingers in his fur. Frost still had her arms around Wolfy's tail. Wolfy was smiling in his sleep, which none of the staff had seen him do. The staff had figured out that Frost was really cuddly and loved cuddles. Wolfy really liked it when Frost had her fingers in his fur.
Wolfy woke up to the sound of cameras. Wolfy barked once at the staff and tightened his grip around Frost.
The staff had decided to give Wolfy the week off. Frost was having the week off anyways. It was a going to be the one off wanted to spend time with the other. Wolfy.... (To be continued.)