Robbery

Wolfy sneeked his way to the front in his nightmare form. Yea he had one eye out of its socket but it was just how his night mare form looked. Every one was on the floor and the kids where under tables. Frost hide spike in Foxy's maze because they where to big to fit in it. Wolfy had the robbers pinned to a wall and they couldn't move do too fear.
Wolfy had his fur on end and was growing viscously at the men. Wolfy had three with his hook and two in his paw. The manager had called the police. The manager said it was a code 1 emergency.
Frost came in from the shadows too see that everything was taken care of. Frost had headed back to wear spike was. She knew do to spike's energy level he was only going to be in the hiding spot for 30min.
=* Time skip to when the police come.*=
The police officers arrasted the robbers and left the building. The building was shut down for the rest of the week. Frost was about two mouths pregnant now.
=*Time skip to 5 years later*=
Frost was giving Wolfy hell for kissing another weman and trying to suduce her. It wasn't  mating season either. The other animatronics where out side the back stage lessoning. " How could ye Wolfy!" Yelled/ growled Frost
" Ye don't give me enough attention and Ye be a Bitch!" Yelled Wolfy
Frost had the look of shock but soon turned into anger. " Ye be a Son of a Bitch and a Mother Fucker!" Growled Frost
It was obvious that Frost was more scary then Wolfy. " Ye be all bark lass and no bit!" Growled Wolfy
Then that was it Frost takled Wolfy and they both turned into night mare form. Didn't matter how quickly Wolfy swung his hook at Frost. Frost would use her body and move out of the way. Soon all three Freddy's came into stop them but the oldest Gold got knocked out cold by both of them. Soon Freddy and toy Freddy played their song which didn't work. They quit when they realize that they where not going to quit. ( To be continued. Will this fight be resolved or will their be a divorce? Who knows >:3)