Frost glitches out

(Video and lyrics belong to their right full owner.)

Frost had started to panic. Frost knew that what she had done 14 years ago was bad. They called it the bit of '01.  Frost was having a confrontation. "Its over now, I know inside, No one will ever now, The sorry tale of Frozen Rebel Wolf and those who died, no must ever know." sand Frost  "They Only see the tragedy, they not see my intent, The shadows of Snow's evil. Will for ever kill the good. That I had meant. Am I a good Girl? Am I a bad Girl? Its such a fine line.  Between a good girl and I. "

"Do you think I would ever let you go?"Sang Frozen. (Frozen is Frost in a darker tone Btw)

Wolfy was lessening to Frost's singing and was curious about who was talking to Frost."Do you even think that I would set you Free?" sand Frozen  "If you do I'm sad to sad to say to simply isn't so, You will never get away From me."

"All that you are is a Face in a mirror!" sang Frost "I close my eyes and you disappear!"

"I'm what you face when you face in the mirror." sang Frozen "As long as you live I will still be here!"

"All that you are is the end of a snow storm, All that you are is a frozen bit!" sang Frost "After tonight I shall end demon's faith!"

"This is not faith my dear, and if will never end!" sang Frozen "This one is the Frozen snow storm that goes on! I am here to stay no matter what you may pretend! And i'll flourish long after you are gone!"

"Soon you wi;; die and my s-silence will hide you!" sand Frost "You can not choose but to loose control!"

"You can't control me I live deep inside you!" Sand Frozen "Each day you feel me devour your sole!"

"I don't need you to survive, as you need me." sang Frost "I'll become whole lest you dance with death! And I'll rejoice as you breath you final breath!!"

"I live inside your forever!" sang Frozen

"NO!"Sang Frost

"With Darkness, itself by my side!" sang Frozen

"NO!!" sang Frost

"And I'll know that now and Forever." sang Frozen "You'll never be able to separate Frost from Frozen!"

"Can't you see its Over now! It's time to die." sang Frost

"No not I, Only you!" sang Frozen

"If I die, you die too!" sang Frost

"You die in me, I'll be you." sang Frozen

"damn you Frozen!" sang Frost "Set me Free!"

"can't you see?!?!" sang Frozen "you are me!"

"NO!" sang Frost "Deep inside."

"I am you!" sang Frozen "You are Ice!"

"NO!" sang Frost "NEVER!"

"yes, Forever!" sang Frozen

"God damn you Frozen rebel!" sang Frost "Take all your evil deeds and run to Hell!"

"I'll see you there Frost!" sang Frozen

"Never!" sang Frost

Frozen just laughed evil. Wolfy walked to Frost to see a different Wolf. Her pelt was much darker then Frost's and her muzzle was covered in blood. She had cat like eyes that where red. Her fur was ruffled and she had claws on her paws. Wolfy had turned into his night mare form. "Who are ye?"asked Wolfy

"Thy name be Frozen the rebel Wolf." said Frozen "I be Frost's night mare form."

Wolfy noticed that Frozen had changed the colors of Frost's clothes. instead of the white and blue it was red and black. Wolfy soon noticed that one of Frozen's ear tips where bitten off. The guard had turned to the pirate cove camera and had saw Frozen. The guard had screamed very loud casing Frozen to smile at the camera.

Frozen had walked past Wolfy and Wolfy was watching her every movement. Wolfy noticed that Frozen had walked very quiet and you could barely hear it. "So why do ye have blood on yer muzzles?" asked Wolfy

Frozen laughed a little before answering."I cased the last company that owned me to close and I cased the bit of '01." Said Frozen

Wolfy had the look of confusion and surprise on his face. he had cased two bits the bit of '97 and another he could not remember at the moment. "I bit a lads front lobe off and the stave ribbed me ear casing me to let go." said Frozen "They soon found out that I have a virus in me system and tried to get ride of it. It never worked."

Wolfy noticed that Frozen's tail was ruffled casing her to have a dangerous look to her. Wolfy was starting to like Frozen from how she looked but knew she was unpredictable. Wolfy didn't notice that Frozen had gone after the night guard. Wolfy noticed that Frozen was gone and found her in the main hallway.

Frozen was about to attack when Wolfy had stopped her. Frozen had some how arm bared him and had his hook behind his back.<*Damn thy  lass is fast.*>thought Wolfy

Frozen didn't know that Wolfy could use his tail like a snake would. Wolfy wrapped his tail around Frozen's waist. Frozen didn't notice until Wolfy had pulled her forward. Frozen let go of Wolfy's arms and was trying to get out of Wolfy's tail. "What be this!?!?!" shouted Frozen

Wolfy chuckled darkly a little, still having Frozen in his tail. Frozen looked Wolfy in the eye and it had stricken some fear into Wolfy but not much. Frozen dug her claws into Wolfy's tail casing him to howl in pain and let her go. Frozen landed on the floor and charged the night guard. The guard had put on the Freddy mask which didn't work on Frozen. Wolfy had gotten angry at Frozen and had wanted Frost back. Frozen had a pair of cuffs behind her and Wolfy had charged at  her. Wolfy missed Frozen and had hit the wall. Frozen had cuffed Wolfy quickly and the night guard had ran into the halls out of his office.

Wolfy tried to get up but found out Frozen had cuffed his hands. Wolfy growled in anger and his fur had poofed up. It was clear to Wolfy that she was after blood. Wolfy had warned the others to stay away from her and just have her chase the guard into her area. The were to let the guard out but not Frozen. Surprisingly the guard agreed to get a freebie out of death. Bonnie had found Wolfy on the floor and had helped him up. Bonnie had also let Wolfy out of the Cuffs. "FROZEN YE ARE A DEAD LASS TO ME!"yelled Wolfy

Frozen just smirked and the other animatronics had got her trapped in her cage. Wolfy was still growling and had walked up to Frozen's cage. Wolfy noticed that Frozen had a wild look to her. Frozen had her paws on the bars of the cage and Wolfy took the opportunity to cuff her paws to the bars. Mangle had muzzled Frozen so that she could not bit. Wolfy had gotten a cloth that was dampened and had started to Clean Frozen's muzzle. With the rope around Frozen's muzzle, Wolfy had more confidence that she would not bit him. Wolfy didn't know why he was cleaning Frozen up but he was. Frozen was keeping her head away from the cloth until Wolfy had used his hook and held it to her neck.
Frozen just snorted at Wolfy and let him clean her face. Frozen had started to growl at Wolfy but he paid no attention to it. Wolfy would touch Frozen's hip dirty which would case her to blush and move a way. Wolfy smirked and had left Frozen alone once he was done cleaning Frozen. Frozen...