Prank on Wolfy

Frost noticed that Wolfy had fallen a sleep because he had fallen down on the floor a sleep.  Frost had the kids get Balloons from Balloon boy and give them to her. Frost tied the balloons to Wolfy's hand and hook. The balloons had lifted his arms off the ground and Frost remembered that She had make up in her pocket.

Frost took the lips stick and started to put it on his lips. Wolfy moved his head casing it to smug. Frost put her paw on his cheek and he nuzzled into it. Frost corrected her mistakes and had started to do blush on his face. Frost put Wolfy's head in her other paw and did he other cheek. Frost had started to do eye shadow on Wolfy and it was red color. 

Frost noticed that Wolfy's eye patch had skill and cross bones on it. Frost took the lips stick and drew a bow on top of the skills head. Some of the parents snickered with the kids and had started to video tape the whole thing. Frost was done and she had set Wolfy's head on the floor. One of the staff could not resist the chance to scare Wolfy and had waited tell Frost was in her cage. Frost had told the kids to hide and they did. Some of the kids hid with Frost. The staff member had pulled the trigger on the air horn and Wolfy jumped with a start. "WHATS HAPPENIN'?"asked Wolfy

Wolfy noticed the balloons on his hands and used his hook to cut his paw free. Wolfy used his paw to untie the balloons on his hook. "What be all of this be about!?" Asked Wolfy in a stern tone. 

Another staff member gave Wolfy a mirror. Wolfy looked at him self and immediately knew who had did it. "FROSTY!" Yelled Wolfy

Frost snickered quietly in her cage. Wolfy walked over to Frost's cage and her was mad at her. "I know ye did it Frost." said Wolfy "Ye be thy only girl in pirates cove."

The kids had started laughing and Frost pointed at Wolfy. "Attack!"Shouted Frost

The kids attacked Wolfy and Wolfy was on the floor dog piled by kids. Frost giggled and walked out of her cage. "Ye be trayers." said Wolfy

Wolfy had his head up and Frost had gotten down on her knees. Frost had kissed Wolfy cheek again. "Ye pirate teaser." said Wolfy

Frost got up and had started to walk out of pirates cove. Wolfy got out from under the kids and ran to Frost. Frost was almost out when Wolfy wrapped his arms around Frost and had picked her up. Wolfy turned around and brought Frost back into Pirates cove. Frost had struggled but Wolfy was stronger. 

Wolfy took Frost to the stage and Wolfy had sat down with Frost in his lap. Frost was acting like a child with her arms crossed and ears back. Wolfy had Frost resting her head on his chest. Frost would kiss him cheek ever now and then. Wolfy would nibble on her ears a little and the pizzeria had grown in popularity do to Wolfy being cute with Frost. Wolfy would nuzzle Frost's cheek with his nose when Frost was resting her head on his shoulder. 

=*Time skip to closing time.*=

Wolfy had put Frost away and had gone to his couch. Frost was starting to glitch out and was remembering what she did in 2001. The year was 2015 and what happened in 2001 was 14 years ago. Frost...