Chapter 2: Vampires

Natsume's POV

   We walked inside to see no one.
Yui: Hello! Is any body home?
Natsume: Lets look around.
   Me and Yui look around the mansion to see a boy sleeping on the couch. He had beautiful red hair, messy clothes and he was handsome.

I blushed a bit but quickly stopped myself

Yui: U-Um excuse me.
   Yui touched him and she quickly pulled her hand back
Natsume: What's wrong Yui?
Yui: He's really cold!
   I touched him and Yui was right. I touched his wrist to feel no pulse and put my ear on his heart, I hear no beat.
Natsume: He has no pulse and no heart beat. I think he's dead. Yui, call the ambulance.
   Yui got out her cell phone and tried to call but a hand grabbed her phone.
?: Shut up, you two are noisy.
   I looked at the boy, he has beautiful green eyes
Yui: H-How are you alive? Y-Your dead.
    The boy suddenly pulled Yui to the couch and pinned her.
?: You smell delicious.
   He licked Yui's necked. That crossed the line. I pushed him off and quickly pulled Yui away from him.
Natsume: What do you think your doing?!
?: I was licking her of course until you interrupt yours truly.
   I was about to say something until I was interrupted
?: Ayato, this room is for guest. Take your private activities in your room.
   Yui ran to the boy. The new one had Blackish, greyish hair and red eyes. He was cute too.

Yui: Please help us!?: Who are you

?: Who are you.
Yui: I am Yui Komori and this is my brother Natsume Komori. Our father told us to live here.
?: I wasn't informed about this. Do you know about this Ayato?
Ayato: How should I know? I just met Chichinashi and Hybrid.
   I flinched when he said hybrid and the glasses guy noticed.
Yui: D-Did you call me Chichinashi?
Ayato: Of course. Your flat as one and your brother over there is Hybrid.
Natsume: Why am I Hybrid?
Ayato: Your eyes. It has a weird colors of purple and orange. So hybrid.
Reiji: This isn't the place to talk. Let's go somewhere else.
   Reiji began to walk away and Yui followed him. I turned around and looked at Ayato, he smirked and vanished. I walked with Yui, following Reiji into a living room. When we got there, I saw Ayato smirking at us. Reiji sat down on a chair while me and Yui sat on a couch.
Reiji: How did you two get here?
   Yui was about to answer but she was interrupted by another voice.
?: What's this? A cute human girl and a cute human boy~!
   We looked up to see a boy with red hair and green eyes like Ayato but he was dressed nicely, has a fedora and a pervy smile.