Chapter 8: Posession

Recap:

Natsume: What are you doing here?

   Natsume's POV
   Ayato was in my room, sitting on my bed.
Ayato: I can be in here if I want to Hybrid.
Natsume: Why are you here?
   Ayato stood up and walked to me.
Ayato: I was getting bored of Chichinashi, right after I bit her. So, I want to drink from you.
   Wait, did he say that he bit on Yui!?
Natsume: Oi! I said you can't drink from her!
   Next thing I knew, I was being pinned on the bed by Ayato. I getting tired from being pinned. First Reiji and now him, how many times are they gonna do this?
Ayato: You said that I can't drink blood from her.
Natsume: So! It means that you don't feed off of her!
   Ayato leaned to my ears and whispered
Ayato: That doesn't mean that I can't mark her as MY possession.
Natsume: I also said that YOU can't touch her!
   Ayato leaned to my neck. I felt his hot breath on me.
Ayato: I didn't hear that and I don't care.
Natsume: You Bastard!
   He licked my neck, sending me shivers down my spine. My face felt hot, why am I blushing!?
Natsume: What are you doing!? Stop!
   I felt Ayato bit down on my soft spot on my neck. I gasp in pain, I felt blood draw out from my new wound. Ayato licked my blood away and started sucking on it. I moaned in pain, it didn't feel good at first but then, my body betrayed me, I suddenly felt pleasure. I moaned louder than last time, I felt embarrassed and covered my blushing face with my arms. I then felt Ayato's hands going up in my shirt.
Natsume: No!
   I quickly pulled away from Ayato and covered my new bruised with my hand. I was breathing heavily and seriously blushing red right now. I saw Ayato smirking at me and grabbed my hand covering my bruise.
Ayato: * smirks* Your blushing face,
   He pulled me closer to him, making his face and mine inches apart. His other hand that wasn't holding my hand, wrapped his arm around my waist, which made me unable to escape.
Ayato: Makes you look cute.
   Him, calling me cute. I thought this guy was a heartless bastard.
Natsume: Why did you put a hickey on my neck?
Ayato: To show my brothers that you are MY possession.
Natsume: I am no one's possession.
   Ayato smirks
Ayato: You are now,
   he leans into my ears
Ayato: Nat~su~me~!
   After he said that, he vanished.
Natsume: That was the first time he called me my real name than Hybrid.
   I closed my eyes and sigh. I opened them and looked at the time.
Natsume: I guess I can take a bath.
   I stood up, got some clothes from my drawer and walked into the bathroom. When I got inside, there was steam. I looked to see Shuu in my bathtub. The f*ck.
Natsume: Why are you in here Shuu?

   Ayato's POV

   When I pinned Natsume, I decided to mark him to like I did to Chichinashi. When I did mark him, his face was cute. If he didn't push me off of him, I would of have done MORE than marking him. I can't resist him. His face, his eyes, his body, even his voice. I want everything from him. My brothers will not touch him, I marked him.

   HE IS MINE!