Chapter 11: Spending time with Subaru

Just warning you, this chapter is not my best. Sorry if Subaru is OOC, please forgive me! On ward to this chapter! This chapter is like an OVA, it's not really part of the main story, so enjoy I guess.

   Natsume's POV

   I woke up to see Shuu sleeping beside me, holding my body.
Natsume: Shuu! Get off of me!
   Shuu woke up instantly and pinned me down to the bed. I'm getting tired of this.
Shuu: *smirks*Ready for round two?
   I blushed and shoved him off of me.
Natsume: No! And get out of my room!
Shu sighs, he seems disappointed.
Shuu: Fine.
   Shuu vanishes out ofmy room.
   I touch my neck. I now have two new puncture wounds on my neck.
Natsume: Did he had to bite so hard?
   I blushed remembering what he said. "Bastard." I whisper under my breath
Natsume: I wish I wouldn't get bitten every 5 minutes of my life.
   I went to my bed and laid on it. I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit.
Natsume: There is nothing to do here.
   This place is boring, I stood up and looked outside. I saw a huge rose garden, it was beautiful.
Natsume: Time to explore.
   I walked out of the room and looked around to see if the brothers are here. I quickly walked and looked where the garden was. I finally found the garden after 10 minutes. I stepped outside and felt the cool breeze of the wind. I looked around to see various colors of roses, they were all beautiful but what caught my eyes were the beautiful white roses.

   I carefully picked one up

   I carefully picked one up. It was soft and delicate, I was afraid to crush it. While I was admiring the delicate rose, I didn't notice someone was behind me.
?: What are you doing here?
   I turned around to see Subaru.
Natsume: Nothing.
   I put the rose back and was about to walk away but Subaru's voice made me stopped.
Subaru: You love roses?
   I turned around and looked at him.
Natsume: Yes.
   I picked up the rose I had before.
Natsume: They are soft, delicate, and beautiful. What's not to love?
   I looked at the rose and smiled.

   I didn't notice Subaru blushing

Natsume: So, did you built this garden?
Subaru: Yes.
Natsume: Can I help?
Subaru: Why do you want to help?
Natsume: One, I'm bored, Two, There's nothing to do, Three, I love working in the garden and Four, I guess I want to know more about you.
Subaru: Why?
Natsume: You aren't bad as the others and you didn't bite me yet so I guess we are good.
Subaru: *sighs* I guess you can help but don't get in my way.
Natsume: Okay captain.
   I saluted and Subaru glared but we started working. I watered the roses and other flowers while Subaru was mending with the flowers.
   We had a comfortable silence but I decided to talk with him.
Natsume: So, I heard you guys are from different mothers.
Subaru: Who told you?
Natsume: Shuu.
   Subaru sighs
Subaru: Yeah, we all have different mothers.
Natsume: Why don't you guys get along?
Subaru: That's none of your business.
Natsume: I just wanted to know.
Subaru: Just shut up and keep doing work!
Natsume: Sheesh, anger problems.
   Subaru glared at me while I just ignored him. When I was done watering, I decided to cut some roses for Yui. She seems depressed and needs someone to cheer her up since she is the main blood bag for the brothers.
Natsume: Subaru, can I have some roses?
Subaru: Whatever, just hurry up and get it.
   I got some scissors and started cutting some. While I was getting some, I didn't notice the thorns and I accidentally prick my finger. I flinch and looked at my finger. It was bleeding a bit but then I realized, there was a vampire here.
Natsume: I-I'm gonna clean my cut, see ya!
   I quickly ran to the door. I was about to touch the handle but I got slammed on to the door. I saw Subaru with his glowing red eyes. He took my hand the was bleeding and held it up to his mouth. He licked my bleeding finger which made me blushed red, it felt weird. I struggled and tried to push him away.
Natsume: Subaru! Let me go!
   Subaru leaned to my neck and deeply took a deep smell on my neck. I kept struggling but he kept me still. I felt his hot breath on my skin and his fangs are about to bite me. After a few seconds later, he gently bite me, which I didn't expect him to do. I thought he would bite me rougher. It doesn't hurt that much but I still felt the pain, I didn't like it. He took huge sips of my blood, making feel weak.
Natsume: S-Subaru...ngh..s-stop..it..h-hurts!
   Subaru suddenly stops and lets go. I slid down of the door and sat on the ground. I held my bleeding neck, breathing heavily.
Subaru: You and your sister should get out. Did you see what I did there, I'm a monster. Just go.
   I stood up, trying to hold my balance.
Natsume: Why?
Subaru: Why what?
Natsume: Why do you call yourself a monster?
Subaru: Because I am!
   He suddenly punched the wall behind him.
Subaru: I'm a hideous monster and you whiteness what I did to you! I'm clearly a monster! We vampires have no control of our actions, I never wanted to be this way!!!
Natsume: No your not!
   I shouted at him which made him shock.
Natsume: Your not a monster! That's just the way you are, if your a monster I guess I am too!!!'
Subaru: What do you mean?
   I looked down at the ground. I guess I can tell him. I looked up straight at his eyes.
Natsume: I'm a demon.
   Subaru looked shock and surprised.
Subaru: How? You smell like a human.
Natsume: I am half. Half human, half demon.
Subaru: How is that possible?
Natsume: My mother is a human and my father is a demon.
Subaru: Prove it.
   I made my eyes magenta.

   Every vampire knows that demons can show magenta eyes

Subaru: You really are.
   I walked in front of him and put my hand over his eyes.
Natsume: Don't move.
   I used my powers to see Subaru's past. I closed my eyes and opened them again to see I'm standing near a tower. I saw child Subaru, holding a knife and looking up at the tower. I looked up to see a beautiful women.

   She looked a lot like Subaru. She was staring back at him but then she looked away. Subaru ran past me. I looked up again to see her looking at me. I looked more into Subaru's past. His mother was locked into a tower and she gave him a knife and told him to kill her and them him. I wanted to look more but my powers are wearing down. I closed my eyes and opened them to see Subaru. I hugged him which made him shocked.
Natsume: You're not alone, nor a monster. I'll be here for you if you need me.
   I whispered to him. He hugged me back. I could feel him, wanting to cry but he didn't. Then, I felt a headache. I lost too much blood from Subaru. I fainted on Subaru and blacked out.

   Subaru's POV
   Natsume fainted on me. Shit! I must drank too much from him. I am a monster. I picked him up bridal style and teleported to his room. I laid him down on his bed and tucked him in.
Subaru: *blushes* I can't believe I'm doing this.
   I leaned in and kissed his forehead.
Subaru: Thank you.
   I saw him faintly smile, which made him cute. I got the white rose he liked and put it in a small vase. I quietly walked out of his room and walked to mine.
Subaru: *sighs* I need a nap.
   I looked up at the glaring moon.
Subaru: I guess this changes our relationship. (Leveled up to Friends)
   I walked back to my room and shut the door.

   END