*Special Chapter* 10K reads. Thank you guys! \(>.<)/

This is a special chapter for this story hitting to a ten thousand readers and almost 500 stars. I'm very happy that this story is very liked. Now this chapter is a lemon so I'm warning you if you don't like this. This chapter involves Natsume and all the Sakamaki brothers. *blush* first lemon chapter, sorry if it's bad.

   WARNING!!!!!!!! LEMON CHAPTER

   Title: My "wet" dream

   It was dark and I suddenly felt cold. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a bedroom. I look at myself to see I'm naked!
Natsume: W-Where am I?!
?: Your finally awake.
   I look around to see Shu, sitting at the edge of the bed.
Natsume: Shu! What am I doing here? And why am I naked!?
   I was blushing and tried to cover myself up with the sheets. Shu just smirks and starts stripping his clothes off until he only has his pants on showing his great toned body. He crawls on the bed to me and I tried to back away from him but my back hit the head board. Shu traps me and I couldn't move anywhere.
Shu: You look so vulnerable right now.
   He leans to my ear and said
Shu: I want to ravish you senselessly.
   Shu puts his lips on mine. I couldn't do anything else but kiss him back. Shu licks my lips for permission and I let him. His tongue explore my mouth and nothing was left untouched. After a while Shu pulls away from me and our tongues got connected with a string of salvia. Shu started licking and biting my neck. He left marks all over my neck until he found my soft spot.
Natsume: Nng...S-Shu...
   Shu smirked and bit my neck there.
Natsume: A-Aah!
    He sucked my neck, making me feel hot. I was a moaning mess. Shu finally stopped but then he moved his lips to my nipples. He started biting and sucking my nipple while his other hand was pinching it. I close my eyes and try to restrain my moans but they keep slipping out.
Natsume: Shu, s-stop!
?: Why are you calling me by that disgusting name?
   I open my eyes to see Reiji!
Natsume: R-Reiji!
Reiji: That is my name is it not?
   Reiji suddenly flip me over with my face touching the pillow.
Natsume: Reiji, What are you-
   I suddenly feel pain from my ass.
Natsume: Aah!
Reiji: That's punishment for calling me by that name.
   He kept slapping my ass until it red. I was crying out painful moans.
Natsume: R-Reiji! S-Stop.
Reiji: Now your telling me what to do. You should get a more painful punishment.
   I suddenly felt Reiji fingers going into my ass without a warning.
Natsume: Aah! Wait stop!
   He kept thrusting in, adding more pain. He grabbed my member and started pumping my member.
Natsume: S-Stop! Your g-gonna make me-!
Reiji: Then do it. Cum for me.
   After he said that, I came on Reiji's hand. I was panting very heavily and I can't calm myself down.
?: You came on yours truly's hand. You're really that hard for me.
   I turned my head around to see Ayato.
Natsume: Ayato!
   He licked my cum from his hand.
Ayato: You taste sweet.
   Ayato grabbed my hair and made me face his bulge.
Ayato: Now suck me.
   I obliged and started unzipping his pants. I took out his member and started sucking it. Ayato moaned so I must be doing this right. I licked, sucked and touched his member. Ayato was moaning and groaning. He suddenly pushed my head farther to his member, making my gag. I continued this until I felt him twitch. I was about to pull away but held me still until he came in my mouth.
Ayato: Swallow it.
   I obliged and swallow his cum. Ayato lift my head up and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kiss back.
?: Even my cum taste sweet. Like cake.
   I opened my eyes to see Kanato.
Natsume: K-Kanato.
Kanato: Natsume....
   Kanato hugs me and whispers
Kanato: Please make love with me.
(Author: *blush* I'm not sure if Kanato should be top or bottom. So he should be the bottom one because to me, if he was top, that would look weird)
   I obliged his request and laid him down on his back. I put my member at his entrance and slowly slid my member in.
Kanato: Nng....ahh!
   Kanato moans and hugs my neck. I slowly started slowly started thrusting in. After awhile, I started to thrust in Kanato faster and faster.
Kanato: Ahh! Nng.....hah! Ahh!!! Right there! Thrust harder!
   I thrusted in Kanato faster, rougher, and harder in his soft soft. Kanato was screaming in pleasure and scratched my back until I was bleeding. I felt my climax was coming and Kanato felt it too.
Kanato: Ahhh!!!!
   Kanato came and I came after him. I pulled out of him and laid on top of him. Kanato shared a kiss and I kissed back.
?: Aww, Cutie-chan looks cute.
   I pulled back to see Laito.
Laito: You came so early.
   Laito pulled me up, making me sit on top of him.
Laito: Now it's my turn.
   Laito suddenly thursted up in my ass, making me scream. He keeps thrusting in me, making me hard again.
Laito: You look so cute Natsume. Your moans are exciting me.
   Laito kept thrusting, he never stopped. I felt Laito's member twitch inside me.
Natsume; L-Laito! Pull it out.
Laito: I can't Cutie-chan. I want my hot seed inside of you,flowing inside your body.
    Laito grabbed my shaft and started jacking me. The pleasure was too much. I couldn't take it and cum with Laito cumming after me.
Natsume: *panting*
   I was tired, I couldn't handle anymore.
?: Why are you so tired, we aren't done.
   Laito was suddenly replaced by Subaru. Subaru flipped us over, making him hovering over me. 
Subaru: You shouldn't be resting now. I'll make you tired until you can't walk anymore.
   Subaru lift my legs over his shouldeer and thrusted in.
Natsume: No! S-Stop Subaru!
   Subaru didn't listen and only thrusted in me fast and rough. I suddenly felt him hit my soft spot.
Natsume: Mnn!
   Subaru smirks
Subaru: Right here?
   He kept thrust my soft spot making me scream and moan in pleasure. I was near my climax and tried to touch myself but Subaru pinned my hands down.
Natsume: W-What are you doing?!
Subaru: I'll make you experience more pleasure without touching yourself.
   Subaru kept thrusting until I cum.
Natsume: Ahh!!!!!
Subaru: Nng!
   Subaru came inside of me and laid on top of me. We were both breathing hard and resting. We shared one last kiss before I fainted. Before I fainted, I heard 4 words. Not just from Subaru, but from all the brothers.
Sakamaki Brothers: I love you, Natsume.

   Natsume's POV *waking up*

   I jumped out of my bed.
Natsume: W-What was that?
   I suddenly had a flash back from the dream.
Natsume: I had sex, with all the brothers.
   I blushed and hid my face on a pillow.
Natsume: Why did I have that dream? Do I love all of them?
   *Flashback*
Sakamaki Brothers: I love you, Natsume.
Natsume: Do they even love me?
   I felt something wierd in my pants. I look to see that I have a boner.
Natsume: God Dammit!

   End! I'm happy to have 10,000 reads and almost 500 stars. Thank you for loving this story and see you next time!