Chapter 13: Great! Another pair of hot brothers!

I'm adding the Mukami's to this story and maybe adding them as a love interest. I barely know their personality and names so sorry if they are so OOC but please tell me how they act if you know them. Now, begin the story!

Previously:
Natsume: Am I late?
Reiji: Your just in time.
Natsume: Should I change?
Reiji: Your fine now lets go.
We walked into the dinning room to see the brothers, Yui and new people.
?: Who's this you got there Reiji.

Namtsume's POV

Reiji glared at the person who spoken.
Reiji: Why do you need to know, Ruki?

(Ruki)

   Reiji said with venom. Reiji must really hate him, even though he's cute. Wait, why did I say that!? Ruki smirked and looked at me.
Ruki: Because..
He suddenly vanished and was now behind me. His head was nuzzled on my neck and smelled me.
Ruki: He seems......interesting.
I blushed and pushed him off of me.
Natsume: Don't touch me vampire!
?: Aww~!
I felt someone behind me again and hugged my waist.
?: Neko-kun is  embarrassed~!
He also nuzzled my neck and took a deep smell.
?: How cute~! And smells delicious! Can we also keep him Ruki?
Ayato: Oi! Get away from him Kou!
Kou: Is Ayato jealous~?
He hugged me tighter.
Kou: It makes me want him more.
I got Kou off of me and saw his face. Man he is cute!

                          (Kou)

                          (Kou)

I was looking at him for a long time. Kou saw me looking at him and smirked.
Kou: Is Neko-kun falling in love with me~?
Natsume: *blushes* No!
I was about to slap him but someone got in front of him making me stop. I heard a quiet, timid voice spoke out.
?: Why did you stop? That hit would feel good.
I look to see a cute boy. Kinda like Kanato.

                           (Azusa)

                           (Azusa)

He grabbed my hand and put it on his face.
?: Please hit me, I love the pain.
I took my hand back.
Kanato: Azusa, leave my doll alone!
Azusa suddenly hugs me. What is with the hugs today!?
Azusa: But I want him. He can torture me all the time.
?: Tch. Your such a masochist Azusa.
Kou: And your so depressing Yuma~!
Yuma: Shut up!
Then he hit the wall which cracked it. Is Yuma Subaru's faternal twin? I looked at him and guess what, he is also cute, dammit!

 Is Yuma Subaru's faternal twin? I looked at him and guess what, he is also cute, dammit!

                            (Yuma)

Yuma looked at me and smirked, this isn't good. He walked over to me, grabbed my chin, and made me look into his eyes.
Yuma: Your cute, even though you are a guy.
He leaned forwards to my ears.
Yuma: I don't mind kissing guys.
Then he kisses my cheeks and smirks, which made me blush and as a result, I pushed him. Okay, he has the temper of Subaru but he is a pervert like Laito, not a good combination.
Natsume: Reiji, who are they?
Reiji: They are the Mukami brothers.
Ruki came up to me.
Ruki: I am Ruki Mukami, the oldest out of the brothers.
He grabbed my hand and gently kissed it.
Ruki: It is a pleasure to meet you.
I took my hand back and rubbed off where he kissed my hand.
Kou came next.
Kou: I'm Kou Mukami,the second oldest! Nice to meet you Neko-kun~!
He smiled but I know it's fake, I see it all the time. He leans to my ears and darkly whispers.
Kou: I'll take you and your sister in the future Neko-kun. Watch out.~!
He then winked and walked away. I stood there in shock for a moment and saw Yuma was next.
Yuma: Tch. Yuma Mukami, third oldest. Remember that cutie. (Author: My friend said he is a pervert and a flirt so I'm just going with it)
He smirked and then walked away, eating sugar cubes. The last one, Azusa, walked up to me.
Azusa: Azusa Mukami, the...........youngest.
He spoke so quietly, I could barely hear him. He also talking really slow.
Azusa: I hope you can hit me one day.
He walked away.
Reiji: Now that you are introduced, why are you here?
Reiji glared at them.
Ruki: We heard from Karlheinz that you have a new "Eve" and we came to see her.
Then, he looked at me.
Ruki: But we didn't know you also have another delicious human.
Yui: E-Eve.
Ruki: You don't know yet? Well, I'll let you find out by yourself and take you later. For now, bye.
They were about to walk out but Kou teleported in front of me and kissed my cheeks which made my really red.
Kou: See you later Neko-kun~!
Then he vanished. I calmed myself down and looked at the brothers. I see a dark aura around them which made Yui flee behind me.
Natsume: Um, got to go! Bye!
I dragged Yui to her room.
Natsume: We escaped from their wrath.
Yui: Y-Yeah, I was scared.
Natsume: Are you okay Yui?
Yui: I'm fine.
Natsume: Okay, I'm gonna go now.
I was about to walk away but I felt a tug on my shirt.
Yui: N-Natsu, can you please stay for tonight? Please.
Natsume: *sighs* Fine. Let me change to my sleeping clothes.
Yui: Okay!
I went to my room and quickly changed clothes.

He is also wear black sweat pants

He is also wear black sweat pants. When I was done, I went back to Yui's room. I open the door to see Yui in a night gown.
Natsume: You ready.
Yui nodded and jumped in bed. I sat next to her and covered ourselves with a blanket. Yui hugs me and we cuddle against each other enjoying the warmth.

    We always do this when we were little

We always do this when we were little. When Yui was scared, she always comes in my room and sleep next to me. I love her like a sister, I never had a sibling. Yui fell asleep a few moments ago and I was about to too. My eyes flickered and they finally shut, making me surrounded in the darkness.

   END