Chapter 10: Dart game, with me as a prize!

Natsume's POV

After Shuu left, I couldn't stand up until 5 minutes later. When I had the energy, I slowly stood up. I was soaking wet.

Natsume: That bastard.He drank my blood.

I thought about something a moment. Wasn't Shuu the second person who bit me? I hope they others would leave me alone. Which is not likely.

Natsume: Since I'm soaking wet, why not take a shower.

I got off of the tub and drained the blood soaked water. I turned on the shower and waited till the water got hot. When it did, I stripped off my soaking wet clothes and went into the hot shower. When the water hits me I winced. My wound wasn't healed yet. After 15 minutes of showering, I stopped the water, dried myself and wore my new clothes. I wrapped around the towel on my neck and got out. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Ayato, again.
Natsume: What do you want Ayato?
Ayato: I want to drink your blood.
Natsume: Now isn't a good time Ayato. Get out.

He appeared in front of me. Before I could move, he grabbed my hands. He threw the towel off my neck and was about to bite me but then he stopped. I saw my look at the bite marks Shuu made.

Ayato: Did Reiji did this? No. That bastard! He was the one that did this! (Referring to Shuu)

After he said that, he dragged me somewhere. I wanted to pull away but his grip was holding me tight. He dragged me into a game room. I saw Shuu laying on the couch with his eyes closed.

Ayato: Are you trying to pick a fight with me!?
Shuu: Keep your voice down.
Ayato: I challenge you to a game of darts!
Shuu: It's too much trouble for me.

I heard clapping near the pool table. I turned and looked. It was Laito.
Laito: That sounds good~!

He disappeared and then reappeared with Yui.
Laito: The winner's prize shall be Bitch-chan!
Then I felt him pull me.
Laito: And Cutie-chan!
Natsume: Let go of me!
I felt him put his hand over my mouth
Laito: Shush Cutie-chan.

I heard foot steps and saw Reiji coming in the room.
Reiji: What is this commotion?
Shuu: I don't care less about her, she can die off somewhere so be quiet so I could sleep.
Natsume: Mmmf!
I smacked Laito's hand off of me.
Natsume: Hey! Don't say that about Yui!
Shuu gave me this look that made me shiver. I unconsciously placed my hand over the fang marks on my neck and gazed somewhere else, not meeting eye contact on Shuu.
Reiji: I thought you would say something like that as you shrink back from every challenge.(Referring to Shu)
Reiji: If you look at the word spineless in the dictionary, you will find his photo besides it because he can't do anything without help. A good for nothing deadbeat.

Burn! I saw Shuu sat up. He looks pissed and yet, somehow determined.
Shuu: I'll play your game.
A few moments later, Shuu was winning.
Laito: If Shuu nailes this shot, Bitch-chan and Cutie-chan will belong to Shuu~!
Ayano: Tch! Dammit!
I saw Yui was about to run away but Laito stood her still.
Laito: The prize needs to stay still~!
Shuu makes the last shot and he won. It went smack down in the middle. How the f*ck does he do this and why is he so good? Ayato looked angry and stormed off somewhere else. Shuu was about to leave but Laito pushed Yui towards Shuu which made Yui bump into him.
Laito: Don't leave without your prize~!

Then he whispered something in my ears.
Laito: I'm keeping this prize for myself~!
Laito held my waist tight and we were uncomfortably close.
He hugged me from behind, which made me blush a little but wasn't noticeably. Shuu turned around and glared at Yui.
Shuu: Mortals are just prey to feed on and you should already know that. Don't even think of messing with me.

Yui cowered with fear. I then saw Shuu coming towards me. He grabbed my arm and yanked me away from Laito and started dragging me. Shuu then turned and told Laito.
Shuu: This is my prize, not yours. You can have the useless mortal. All I need is this one.
Shuu dragged me away and I don't know where are we going.
Natsume: Shuu! Let go!
I was pinned to the wall again but this time it's Shuu. He held my chin and tilted my head up blue met with red. He leans down and puts his cold lips on my neck.
Shuu: Didn't I tell you many times.
He whispers in my ears.
Shuu: You're mine, no one else's. I won you so your also my prize.
His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.
Shuu: So enjoy the pleasure, Natsume.

Shu's POV

After I was done with Natsume, I laid next to him and cuddled his warm body. I was about to fall asleep but then, the human came in.
Yui: N-Natsu.
The human notices me and jumped in fright. So weak and fragile.
Yui: Shuu-san! W-What are you doing in here?
Shuu: Get out human.
The girl wouldn't listen and ask more stupid questions.
Yui: Why is Natsume next to you? What did you do to him!?
Shuu: Isn't it obvious stupid girl, I (Author: f*cked him) drank his blood.
Yui: No! Don't do it to Natsume! Drink from me instead! Please, don't hurt him!
Shuu: I have no bond's, commitments or interests, but if you still insist on meddling with me, put your life on line. I will drain you of your demands as sweet as your blood. Take responsibility for you are the one who awakened me.

The human got scared and ran away. I just continued to sleep with MY Natsume. I hugged his waist and pulled his head to my chest, as I did that he snuggled closer to me. We lay in comfortable silence, nothing disbursing us. His soft breathing and relaxed face makes him. . . cute. The warm he radiates feels so comfortable, nothing I've ever felt in the hundreds of years I have lived. Is this what you call love? All I've ever felt was lust, plus Natsume would never feel the same way because of the things I've done to him. I could only dream this warmth would last. I grabbed his warm hand and intertwined my fingers with his.
Shuu: I....love you I guess. I've never felt this way. If you somehow fall in love with a rotten vampire like me, I'll be the only one you'll ever love. Good night..
I slipped into darkness, hoping this will last.
Author: Thank you for reading, I'm kinda going for Shuu but I'm still doing a little romance for everyone. What do you think?