Chapter 14: My first kiss stolen

Natsume's POV

   I was walking down the school hall with Yui.
Natsume: Yui, why are we still in school.
Yui: I'm trying to find a phone here.
Natsume: Why?
Yui: So I can call father and tell him this must be a mistake.
   We were walking for a while. I got hungry so I grabbed my pocky I had and start eating it. We finally found a phone and Yui ran to the phone.
Yui: I need to call father!
Natsume: Yui, I doubt it works.
   While Yui was making a call, I saw Kanato next to us.
Natsume: What are you doing here Kanato?
   Yui jumps in surprise and looks at Kanato. She puts the phone back and backs away from him a little.
Kanato: I'm here because Teddy and I are thirsty.
Yui: I'm sorry Kanato and Teddy. I'll go buy something for you.
   Yui runs away, leaving me alone with Kanato. I just sigh continue to eat my pocky. I didn't notice Kanato teleported somewhere and came back. While I was eating pocky, I felt someone staring. I look to see Kanato staring at my pocky. I sigh and gave the pocky to Kanto.
   Kanato just looked at me with confusion.
Natsume: Take it, I have more pocky at home.
   Kanato nods and starts eating the pocky. When Kanato finish the pocky, he gave the box back to me. I took the box and put it in my school bag. A few seconds later, Yui came back.
Yui: I didn't know what you like so here, I got you a cup of coffee.
   Yui gives the coffe to Kanato. Kanato suddenly looks angry and throws the coffee on the floor. Yui flinches and the hot coffee splashes on my hand. Now my hand is pink and a bit burned but it didn't hurt that much.
Kanato: I only prefer sweet things! I hate bitter things!
Yui: But that's not a reason to throw it on the floor.
Kanato: Don't talk back to me you worthless girl!
   I was angry when Kanato said that to Yui but I didn't want things to get worse so I kept quiet.
Yui: I-I'm sorry. What do you want from me?
Kanato: I want you to think about that.
   A few moments later, Kanato calms down. Then, he suddenly looks at me and takes my burned hand.
Kanato: Did the coffee splash on you fingers? Don't worry, I'll clean it up for you.
   Suddenly, Kanato warm tongue licks my burned fingers. I blushes deeply. It feels weird and it somehow feels g-good.
Kanato: Natsume,Yui, Do you hate me? Do you want to learn more about me?
Yui: I would like to learn more about-
   Kanato lets go of my hand and says.
Kanato: If you want to learn more about me, try understanding me.
   Yui suddenly looks around. She was looking for something.
Yui: Kanato-kun, did you see my bag anywhere?
Kanato: I put it on the roof to punish you.
   Yui ran to the roof.
Kanato: Teddy,that phone has been broken for two weeks and now it's common knowledge.
   That phone hasn't worked at all, we came here for nothing. I was about to run after Yui but I felt something grab my hand, it was Kanato. He suddenly pulled me back and kiss my lips! It was only a second but I could taste the pocky on his lips. I was frozen in shock.

Kanato smirks and he leans on me. His lips are on my ear and his hot breath on me only makes me blush harder. Kanato finally spoke.
Kanato: Thank you for the pocky, it was delicious. That kiss was your reward.
   Kanato let's go of me slowly and I was still frozen in shock. After 2 seconds, my whole face felt hot. Kanato saw my blushing face and smirks at me. Then, he giggles.
Kanato: You should go to your sister by now, right Natsume.
   I run off to Yui with my red blushed face. I didn't hear what Kanato said to me while I ran off.

   3rd Person POV

   Kanato stares at Natsume as he runs away.
Kanato: He's so cute when he blushes. So much better than that worthless girl.
  Kanato chuckles, remembering Natsume's blushing face. Kanato walks away saying one last thing.
Kanato: It will be fun playing with my new doll.

   Natsume's POV

   I easily caught up to Yui.
Natsume: Yui!
Yui: Natsume! Are you okay?
Natsume: Yeah I'm fine.
Yui: Are you sure? Your face is red.
   I slapped my cheeks a bit to help me calm down.
Natsume: I'm fine Yui, no need to worry.
Yui: Okay, Let's go get my bag.
   When we went to the roof top, Yui quickly got her bag. We were about to go but we heard a voice.
Laito: I love you.
   We eavesdrop on Laito a bit. He looking at the sky, talking to himself about a women that he still loves and can't forget. After a moment, Laito notices us. He suddenly grabbed Yui by the neck.
Laito: You need to be punish Bitch-chan. Eavesdropping on someone is very rude you know, you might learn something you shouldn't have.
   Laito squeezed Yui neck harder, making her choke. I got mad and I kicked Laito away from Yui. Laito let's go of her, freeing Yui from his grasp.
Natsume: Yui, run!
   Yui nods at me in thanks and ran away. Laito sighs and looks at me.
Laito: Aww, my prey got away.
   Suddenly, I was slammed against the door. Laito pinned me on the door.
Laito: I guess you will be in Bitch-chan's place. Vampires become more thirsty on nights like this, we become so terribly thirsty that we are driven mad and need to quench that thirst.
   Laito licks my neck. I struggled and try to push him off but he won't budge. Laito smirks at my struggle. He grabbed both of my hands and pins them above my head with one hand of his. His free hand grabbed my chin. He tilts my head to the side, exposing my neck to him. Before he bites me, he leans in to my ear and whispers.
Laito: There's no escape, Natsume~! You and that girl are beautiful butterflies, trapped and entangled in our webs, loosing the hope of escaping as you two keep struggling more and more.
   Laito puts his lips on my neck.
Laito: You will not escape from us no matter what you try, we're too captivated of you to let you go. We'll clip your beautiful wings and you'll be bound to our webs forever.
   Laito slowly digs his fangs into me.
Laito: So enjoy the pain my beautiful butterfly.
   The pain seeps in my neck as the moonlight shines on us harshly.

   To be continued