Chapter 6: Drowning

Natsume's POV
   I woke up feeling dizzy and then I heard a voice
Ayato: About time you wake up, you made ore-sama wait Hybrid.
   I sat up and saw Ayato but then I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I touched it and then I remembered, Ayato bit me.
Ayato: For your punishment for making Ore-sama wait.
   He picked me up and threw me in to the pool!
Ayato: Say that Ore-sama is the greatest! Then I will help you.
   He didn't know I could swim. I swam up, grabbed his pant leg and pulled him down with me. When I did that, I was about to swim up but, I felt Ayato arms around me. I tried pull his arms off of me but his grip got even tighter. I began to suffocate, water went in my lungs and I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes, I was about to pass out again but then I felt lips on mine. I open my eyes to see Ayato kissing me! He pushed oxygen in my mouth, enough for me to breath. He then bites me again sucking my blood. When he was done, he took my arm and pulled me up to the surface of the water.
Natsume: *coughs out water, breathing heavily*
Ayato: Your blood is flowing in my body, it overwhelms me.
   Ayato got out of the water and started to leave.
Ayato: That's enough for today.
   I was about to come out but I felt a towel over my head. I got the towel off my head to see Ayato gone. I gripped the towel tight.
Natsume: I will not let him take advantage over me.
   I touched the new wound on my neck. It started to heal.
Natsume: Thank god I can heal.
   I realized on what I said.
Natsume: *chuckles* How can I thank god. I'm a demon.
   I climbed out of the pool. I was soaking wet. I went to my room, changed in to this.

(right one, with or without glasses, your choice)

I decided to visit Yui. I walked to her room, I knocked on it.
Natsume: Yui! Are you in there?
Yui: I-I am! Come in!
   I walked inside to see Yui holding a brown diary.
Natsume: Yui, where did you get that?
Yui: I found it in a room. Look!
   You shoved me a picture. I looked at it to see father holding Yui when she was a baby.
Natsume: Is that you?
Yui: Yes! Look at this diary!
   Yui gave me the diary. I opened it to see nothing but blank pages.
Natsume: Yui, there are nothing but blanks in this diary.
Yui: I know. When I got this before, there were words in it. It said father was happy when he got me and I was adopted!
   I was shocked. I knew I was adopted but not Yui.
Yui: Am I really adopted? Am I really not fathers real daughter? Was I sent here on purpose?
    I hugged Yui.
Natsume: It's okay Yui, I'm here with you. Even though you were adopted by father, it doesn't mean that he doesn't loves you.
Yui: Your right Nastu. Thank you.
   I patted her head.
Natsume: Your welcome, I'm gonna go back to my room okay. Be careful okay.
Yui: Okay.
   I walked out the door, locking it if the brothers tries to barge in. I went to my room, jumped on the bed and laid down.
Natsume: *sighs* I'm tired. Good thing I don't have homework.
   I heard knocking on the door. I sat up, walked to the door to see Reiji.

   Ayato's POV
   I threw Hybrid in the pool. He didn't answer to me but then I felt his hand pulled me in the water. How dare he! I saw him swimming up but I quickly grabbed him, not letting him go. I felt him struggle so I hold him tighter. I saw him suffocate. I suddenly had a flashback when my mother drowned me and walked away, not helping me. I went back to reality to see Hybrid closing his eyes, I would've let him dead but I didn't want him to die. I turned him around and kissed him, letting some oxygen for him to breath. I saw him open his eyes, I decided to drink his blood. I bit him again, his blood was delicious. I pulled him out of the water.
Ayato: Your blood is flowing in my body, it overwhelms me.
   I got out of the water.
Ayato: That's enough for today.
   I got out a towel and threw it on his head, I quickly teleported away. I was in my room thinking about Hybrid. His lips are so soft and plump, I wanted more. I can't believe I'm interested in a guy, in all of my hundreds of years I've never thought I would be......gay.
Ayato: *sighs* Time for the monthly dinner party.
   I teleported downstairs, waiting for Hybrid and Chichinashi.