Ending: Route B

Author: Hello guys! Now, I added everyone's choice and B was chosen the most. It doesn't mean I will do only B. I'll do both answer choices but B's ending is the one I'm doing first so enjoy guys!

What do you do?

A. Go with Ichiro

Or

-> B. Stay with Yui and the Sakamaki Brothers

You chose

B. Stay with Yui and the Sakamaki Brothers

Are you sure?

-> Yes No

~Ending Route B~

Natsume's POV

Natsume: I want to stay here.
Ichiro: Why?
Natsume: Even though you're my brother and I missed you very much....I couldn't leave Yui here by herself.
Ichiro: Is that all the reason your staying here?

I look down as I try not to make eye contact.
Natsume: N-No. I'm staying here because........I love the brothers too. *Blushes*
Laito: Aww~! Cutie-chan loves us!
Laito hugs me as he rubs his cheek on mine.
Natsume: Stop Laito.
Laito ignores me and didn't let go. Kanato jumps in and says..
Kanato: He obviously love me more.
Ayato: No, he loves me more!
I shouted at them.
Natsume: Shut up!
Ichiro looks sad and disappointed. He smiles and hugs me.
Ichiro: If you want to stay here then I won't force you to come with me.
He pats my head as I lean my head on his chest.
Ichiro: I want you to be happy so I'll let you stay here.
Natsume: Thank you Ichiro.
I suddenly start crying and his hug got tighter.

Natsume: A-Are you gonna leave m-me again?   Ichiro smiles

Ichiro smiles.
Ichiro: Don't worry, I won't leave you again.
He wipes off my tears as the tears stream down my face.

Ichiro: Now that you know that I'm alive, I could visit you anytime

I wipe my tears.
Natsume: *sniff* You better.
Ichiro: *chuckles* I will.
Ichiro pulls up his sleeves and looks at his wrist watch.
Ichiro: I should go now. The underworld isn't gonna rule by itself.
He kisses my forehead and then pats my head.
Ichiro: Take care little bro and you.
He points and looks at the brothers with a serious expression.
Ichiro: You better take care of him. If you hurt him in anyway,
His eyes turned bright magenta.

Ichiro: I'll kill all of you, drag you back to hell and personally torture all of you slowly and painfully

The brothers looked frightened as they stepped back five feet away from Ichiro.

His eyes turned back to normal and he smiles at Yui.
Ichiro: Thank you for taking care of Natsume and being the sibling I could never be with Natsume as he grew up.
He bows to Yui as Yui looks back at him embarrassed.
Yui: N-No problem! Y-Your welcome, I'll always take care of him the best way I can. Even though I'm not his true sibling....I'll always think of him as a loving brother and support him in anyway I can.
Ichiro smiles and gave a friendly salute.
Ichiro: Bye-bye! See you for Christmas!
Ichiro disappears and we were all alone.
Natsume: Yui, how are you feeling?
Yui: I feel very tired.
Natsume: Let me help you to your room.
Yui: Okay.

I carried Yui bridal style and teleported to her room. I put her down on her bed.
Natsume; You should sleep after the eventful things that happened today.
Yui: I will, thank you Natsume.
I was about to leave until,
Yui: Wait!
I turned around and looked at Yui.
Natsume: What is it?
Yui: Thank you for saving me. Also.....thank you for not leaving me.
Natsume: Yui, I wouldn't leave you. I love you dearly as my own sister. I would never abandon you and I will always protect you.
Yui smiles
Yui: I love you too, have a good night Natsu.
Natsume: Same to you, good night.
I leave Yui's room and closed her doors. I feel exhausted of everything that happened today. I teleported to my room and lay on my bed. After a while, I was about to fall asleep until-

~Knock, Knock~

Someone knocked on my door. I went over to my door and opened it.
Natsume: Yes?
No one was there. I look around to find someone but there was no one in the hallways and the presence of someone is gone. I look on the floor to see an envelope.
Natsume: A letter? Who would've wrote something for me?
I picked up the envelope and opened it. I took out the surprisingly short letter. It read-

~Letter~

Dear Natsume,

Come to this bedroom. There's some thing I need to talk to you about. Follow the directions and we should be able to talk alone. Make sure you are not being followed because I want to talk to you alone.
From Anonymous

Natsume: Someone wants to talk to me?
I was hesitant but I decided to meet up with this person. I follow the directions where I was suppose to be. I ended up at a bedroom.
Natsume: Who would want to talk to me?
I open the door to see someone standing a few feet away from m the door
Natsume: You wanted to talk to me.

END

A/N: Cliffhanger! So what will happen is that Natsume will meet up with one of the brothers. You guys will choose who he meets up with but be careful~!Whoever he meets up with will be his boyfriend! *gasp* So choose wisely and I would tally up which brother got the most points. Only 1 chance of voting. I want someone to end up Natsume and not with everyone. Maybe I'll end this with that just one brother that would end up with him but IF I make a second book, I'll make it to a harem again. I don't know, just comment if you want it like that. Also, it will probably be a special lemon ;) . Goodbye guys! See you next week!