Chapter 5: Night school part 3

Natsume's POV
Ayato walks closer to me. I backed away but I bumped in to the wall. He puts both his hands near my head, I was trapped. He leaned close to my ears.
Ayato: You think that you can make my prey escape and let you get away with it.
Natsume: Yui is my sister, I'll never let you touch her.
Ayato: Well I'm thirsty (thirsty >.<), it will either be her or you.
I looked at him with confusion.
Natsume: What do you mean?
Ayato: Your sister has sweet blood that I want to taste. You can't keep her away from me forever so here's the deal Hybrid.
He whispers deeply and grabs my chin. He tilted my head up, making our eyes meet.
Ayato: I will not drink your sisters blood if you give yours in exchange.
Give my blood to him and he will never touch Yui. My blood would regenerate fast but it is a risk. What if he did drink from Yui? I don't want her to get hurt and he may break his promise. I have no choice.
Natsume: You will never drink from Yui.
Ayato: I won't drink from Chichinashi.
I don't trust him but it's the risk I'll take to protect her.
Natsume: Fine, I will give you my blood.
I regret my choice. Ayato smirked and leaned to my neck. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain. He puts his cold lips and my neck and then he bites me, it hurts so much. I then heard sucking noises, he was drinking out of me. It didn't feel good at all but then he stopped.
Ayato: Y-Your blood, it delicious! I never tasted this blood before!
After he said that, he bit harder on my neck, making the pain worse. I felt dizzy, he was drinking to much.
Natsume: A-Ayato! Stop!
He wouldn't stop, he just kept drinking more. I breathed heavily, my eyes were dazed and blurry. Everything was fading.
Natsume: Y-Your drinking to much.
When I said that, I fainted, slipping in to the darkness.
Ayato's POV
I offered to drink his blood instead of his sister. He was willing to. When I drank his blood, it tasted so good. His blood is different from the ones I tasted before. His blood was rich, sweet, a bit spicy and delicious. I couldn't stop, his blood is addicting. When I heard his voice call my name, I wanted him to say my name more. I felt him faint and stopped. I carried him bridal styled and looked at his face. He was handsome, I am attracted to him, even though he is a guy. His eyes are beautiful. I felt Reiji's presence.
Reiji: You're done tasting his blood.
Ayato: Yeah.
Reiji: I never imagined you would do this in school too.
Reiji was about to leave but he said
Reiji: Be responsible and take him home safely.
When he left, I teleported to the mansion. I brought him to the pool room and laid him on the floor. I waited for him to wake up. After a few minutes, I saw him opened his eyes a bit and moaned softly. I said,
Ayato: About time you wake up, you made yours truly wait for you Hybrid.
Hybrid was interesting and I'll never let my brothers have him or his blood.
He's mine.