Chapter 4: Night School part 2

Natsume's POV
I was in the limo with Yui and the brother's. The limo was very quiet. They were not talking at all, aren't they brothers.
Ayato: Hey, what's on your mind Chichinashi?
Yui: M-My name isn't Chichinashi. It's Yui Komori.
Ayato: Your opinion won't matter to me in my whole life time, Chi-chin-ashi~!
Reiji closed his book
Reiji: Ayato, speak quietly by yourself.
Ayato: Tch.
Reiji threw me and Yui a box. I caught it in one hand and looked at it. It was Cranberry juice.
Reiji: Drink it daily as it is the best cure for anemia.
Yui: T-Thank you
Natsume: Yui, don't say thanks.
Reiji: You don't have to thank me, your only prey.
Yui trembled and Kanato noticed
Kanato: Teddy, when humans are scared, their behavior is funny.
Yui was scared. I gentle pushed Shuu off of me and walked to Yui. I sat between her and Ayato and hugged her. She hugged back.
Natsume: Yui, it will be okay.
I stroked her head gently
Natsume: I will protect you.
Yui gently nods and hugs me tighter. Again, I saw the same look I saw in the mansion. Jealousy. When we reached to school, the limo was surrounded by girls. I guess they are popular here. (changing the plot) We got out of the limo and there was Tons of girls here, screaming their heads off. Reminds me of Sasuke's fangirls.
Girl 1: The Sakamaki brothers are here!
Girl 2: They are so totally hot!
Girl 3: Laito! I love you!
Girl 4: Marry me!
Girl 5: Who are those two!
Girl 4: The guy is totally hot! That other girl has to stay away from them!
Girl 1: Why did they come out of the Sakamaki's limo!?
I wish they would shut up. Once we were away from the girls, everyone was gone except for Reiji.
Reiji: Yui, you are in the same class as Ayato and Kanato. Natsume, you are in the same class as Laito.
Laito! I'm in the same class as that pervert! Why can't I go with Yui?
Reiji: Don't do anything reckless unless you two want a whipping.
Natsume: No thank you.
Reiji glares at me and walked away. I looked at Yui.
Natsume: Are you gonna be okay Yui.
Yui: I'll be fine Natsu. Don't worry.
Natsume: Okay, be careful
We separated. I walked to the class room where Laito is. I opened the door to see everyone talking, Laito was just surrounded by girls and flirting with them. I just walked to an empty seat and sat down. Laito noticed me and smirked. He left his giggling group of girls and walked up to me.
Laito: Hi Cutie-chan~!
Natsume: What do you want Laito?
He hugged me from behind.
Laito: Why can't I say hi to you cutie-chan.
He leans to my ears and whispers
Laito: Do you want more than a hi?
I pushed Laito off of me. I sense danger, Yui was in trouble. I ran out the classroom and ran where Yui was. I opened the door to see Ayato was about to bite Yui. I quickly ran and grabbed Yui.
Natsume: What do you think you're doing?!
Ayato: Yours truly was about to drink her blood.
I was mad
Natsume: Yui, go now.
Yui ran away.
Ayato: Oi, now I can't eat.
He looked at me now.
Ayato: I'll just drink your blood now Hybrid.
.
.
.
.
.
What did I just do?