It's my birthday!!! *Special Chaper*

Hey guys!! Today is my birthday!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 (4/30)
I'm getting older and so as a special chapter, I'll do a birthday chapter for my oc. I hope you guys enjoy this, now on to the chapter!

Natsume's POV

I woke up surprisingly early today so I decided to get dress and do something today. It's Sunday so no school. I got today's outfit on.

 I got today's outfit on

(Left or Right, choose)

I walked out and head to the kitchen. As I open the door to the kitchen, I was suddenly covered in confetti.
Yui: Happy Birthday Natsume!!!
I saw Yui smiling at me, holding a small confetti launcher.
Natsume: Yui? What's going on?
Yui: You don't remember your own birthday?
The realization hit me.
Natsume: Oooh yeah. Today is my birthday. I'm like 18 right now.
Yui: Yep!! I made you breakfast and after that, we'll hangover at the town.
Natsume: This is sweet Yui but you don't have to do this.
Yui: I can and I will. You deserve this Natsume so have a break and have fun. Just for today.
I thought it over. A day with just me and Yui should be fine.
Natsume: Okay, after breakfast we can hangout.
Yui: Yay! Here, take time and eat breakfast. I'll go upstairs and change.
Yui ran upstairs, leaving me alone in the kitchen. She made me curry, one of my favorite foods. I sat down on the chair and was about to start eating until someone came through the doors.
Ayato: Oi!! Why is it so loud in here?!
Natsume: You're awake this early Ayato?
Ayato: Because of the noise you and Chichinashi is making.
   Ayato looks around the kitchen, seeing there are decorations hanging around the kitchen.
Ayato: What's going on here?
Natsume: Today is my birthday. I'm turning 18.
   Ayato genuinely looks shocked.
Ayato: Today is your birthday!? Why didn't you tell us?
Natsume: Honestly I even forgot my own birthday. Plus, it's not important for you guys. Yui and I are gonna be hanging around in town so please leave us alone for today.
   Ayato was thinking his decision.
Ayato: Fine, you can go but you have to make me Takoyaki tomorrow.
Natsume: Deal. Now, let me finish my breakfast please.
Ayato: Fine.
   Ayato walked out of the kitchen. I continued eating breakfast. After a while, I ate my last bite of my curry and Yui walked in.
Yui: I'm ready!