Chapter 16: The brothers are fighting over me!?

Author: I'm feeling nice today and decided to update. I will always update every Tuesday if you didn't know already.

Natsume's POV

   God dammit Laito! After that kiss, I can't stop blushing whenever Laito is around! Ayato kissed me when I was drowning and Kanato also kissed me on my lips but Ayato only kissed me because I was drowning. Kanato was my first kiss but his was sweet and gentle, which is the opposite of him. Laito's lips are soft but the kiss was rough. I don't blush around Ayato and Kanato but how come I do blush when I'm near Laito! Ever since that incident, the brothers look suspicious of us and Laito would just look satisfied and smirk it off, that bastard.

   Right now we are in the limo and Laito is sitting, right next to me. How did this happen?

   5 minutes ago

   I was walking to the limo with Yui and then suddenly, I felt someone's arm around my neck. I then heard his voice.
Laito: Hey Cutie~chan~!
   I blushed up instantly. I cooled myself down and put on my best poker face.
Natsume: What do you want Laito?
   He hugged me closer to him. My blush appears again and keeps rising up. Laito notices and smirks.
Laito: Let's sit together today! Since that event last time-

   That caught the brothers attention
Laito: I thought we can get much closer! I hope we can do it again~!
   Laito leans to my ears and says.
Laito: Especially more than that kiss. If you didn't run away, I would have ravish you senselessly.
   Laito kisses my cheeks.

   I was beat red, Laito pulls my hand to the limo. Once we got inside, we sat near the end with me near the window and Laito next to me, being really close to me with his arm around me. I was trapped and through the ride, the brothers are staring at us. Which was really awkward. I was spacing out until Laito spoke which takes us back to reality.

Laito: Cutie-chan, you look so cute with your blushing face~! You look like a cherry~!
   He then licks me on the cheek which made me flinch and touch the spot where he licked me.
Laito: Mmm, taste like cherries too.
   He leans to my neck.
Laito: Can I eat you?
   His fangs touch my neck but before he bit me, Ayato suddenly stood up.
Ayato: Oi! Don't touch him Laito! He is mine!
Laito: What are you gonna about it? Ba-Ka-To~!
   Ayato was about to punch Laito but Reiji stopped him.
Reiji: Ayato, calm down.
   Reiji glares at Laito.
Reiji: Let go of him.
   Laito unwrapped his arm around me.
Laito: You're no fun Reiji, are you guys jealous~?
Kanato: We are not jealous, right Teddy.
   Kanato hugs his Teddy tight but his eyes were angry. Ayato ignored Reiji and spoke angrily.
Ayato: Don't touch my Natsume.
Subaru: Tch. He's not yours.
Laito: You should know.
   Laito suddenly pulls me onto his lap and hugs my waist. He put his head on my shoulder, which made me blush a bit. Why is he so tall? He's hugging me like a stuff animal. Laito smirks and says-
Laito: That we made out.
   That when the chaos began in

3

2

1

Brothers: Whaaat!!!!????
   The brothers started arguing at each other.
Ayato: You made out with each other!
Reiji: When did this happen!?
Laito: Last night.
Kanato: How dare you touch my doll!?
Shu: He's mine.
Subaru: He belong to no one!
Kanato: I kissed him first! So he's mine!
Laito: I made out with him.
Ayato: That means nothing! He belongs to me!
Shuu: I slept with him and I'm the oldest so I should have him.
Reiji: You have no say in this!

   I was getting angrier with their childish argument. I belong to no one!
Natsume: Shut the hell up!
   The brothers stopped and looked at me. I got up from Laito's lap and glared at all of them.
Natsume: I belong to no one! I am my own person and I don't need you vampires acting childish and fighting over me like a toy! What are you, children!
   After I scolded them through the while ride to school, the limo arrives at the school. I walked madly out of the limo, ignoring the stupid fan girls and the brothers. I didn't hear their calls but ignored them anyway. I walked in the school, not looking up from the floor.
Natsume: I can't believe them! How can they treat me like this!?
   While I was walking fast and mad, I bumped into someone and fell down.
Natsume: I'm sorry, I didn't watch where I was going.
?: That's okay Neko-kun~!

Author: We all know who this is, well maybe. Oh and when this story ends, do you want a second one? Just comment if you do. I'm not sure if I do want to make a second one after this but if you want me to, suggest me an idea and why I should make a second one. Another update, once I get like 10,000 reads, I'll do a very special chapter for you guys. Well, bye! See you next week!

   Meanwhile at the limo

Yui: Why am I ignored?