Shu's Route! *lemon*

A/N: Here's the new chapter and warning, this is a lemon. Shu got mostly chosen and he's gonna be Natsume's boyfriend. Now, start up the lemon!

   Previously

~Letter~

Dear Natsume,

   Come to this bedroom. There's some thing I need to talk to you about. Follow the directions and we should be able to talk alone. Make sure you are not being followed because I want to talk to you alone.  
                                                                                                                                                 From Anonymous

Natsume: Someone wants to talk to me?
   I follow the directions where I was suppose to be. I ended up at a bedroom.
Natsume: Who would want to talk to me?
   I open the door to see someone.
Natsume: You wanted to talk to me.

   Now

Shu turned around to face me.
Shu: You actually showed up, that's  surprising.
Natsume: What do you want?
   We stare at each other. Shu doesn't say anything and it feels awkward. After a few minutes, I spoke up.
Natsume: If your not telling me something then your wasting my time, I'm leaving.
   As I walk to the door and put my hand on the handle, I heard a strong thump next to my ear. I turn around to see Shu's face really close to mine. I froze and I couldn't move. I just kept staring at his alluring blue eyes. I couldn't look away.

   Shu has both of his arms beside my head. We didn't say anything but we kept staring at each other. After a minute, he finally spoke.
Shu: You think your just gonna leave after I just called you here. You're such a rude demon.
Natsume: If your not saying anything important, I'm leaving.
Shu: This is important so shut up and listen.
   I didn't speak and decided to listen to Shu. He sighs and then spoke.
Shu: When you showed up the first day, I thought you were the most annoying person I've ever met.
   I sarcasticly say,
Natsume: Thanks, that was nicest thing you said to me.
Shu glares at me but continues speaking.
Shu: But then, as the days move on.... I find you........attractive.
   I was shocked and continued to stay silent. Shu gently stroked my hair and continued his words.
Shu: The way you smile at that human, makes my dead heart hurt.
   His thumb strokes my bottom lip.
Shu: When you have bite marks on your neck that aren't mine, it makes me jealous.
  He kissed the marks on my neck, making me shiver. I blushed and looked away from Shu but he held up my chin, making our eyes meet each other.
Shu: Natsume....
   We stayed quiet, just looking at each other. I waited for his words.
Shu: I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shu:......love you.
   It was as if time stop. My heart is beating faster. The heat on my face rises.
Natsume: W-What.
Shu: I love you.
Natsume: S-Stop lying.
Shu: I'm not.
Natsume:....Do you really love me?
   Shu didn't answer me back but suddenly I felt his lips on mine. It was soft and gentle, we were kissing in sync. It felt perfect. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around Shu's neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. Neither of us let go until I needed to breath. Our lips are apart and I breath heavily a little. Shu once again said those words.
Shu: I love you.
Natsume: I.......I love you too.
   I smiled and gently peck his lips.
Shu: So, what do you love about me.
Natsume: U-Um, I like the way you sleep?
Shu: Are you a stalker? Watching me sleep, your such a creep.
Natsume: Shut up! Not like that. When you sleep, you have this relaxed look and calm expression. You look cute.
   Shu smiles and kissed me once again.
Shu: So, are we in a relationship then.
Natsume: Yeah, I guess we are.
   Shu suddenly smirks.
Shu: Then lets move on to the best part of a relationship.
Natsume: Huh?
   Shu pushed me down on a bed. I fell on my back on the bed.
Natsume: Wait, Shu!
   Shu pins both of my arms with one hand while his other starts unbuttoning my shirt.
Natsume: S-Stop Shu!
   My shirt is now unbuttoned, showing my pale chest to Shu. He gently stroked up my chest, making me shiver.
Shu: I know you want this.
  He leans to my ear and whispers.
Shu: Are you ready?