*Special Chapter*

*Natsume's POV*

It was Saturday morning, the brothers were sleeping while I was just playing on my phone. I received a phone call from someone.

Natsume: Hello?
Ciel: Natsume, are you free today?
Natsume: Yeah, why?
Ciel: I have a job for you to do but I have other important things to do. So, I want you to do a favor for me.
Natsume: Sure, I'll do it.
Ciel: Okay, meet me at my mansion. I already informed Sebastian to greet you outside and lead you here in my office.
Natsume: Okay, bye Ciel.
Ciel: Good-bye.

   I ended the call and wore my usual clothes.

   I left a note to Reiji and teleported in front of the gates of the Phantomhive manor

   I walk through the gates only to be greeted by my favorite butler

Natsume: Nice to see you again Sebastian.
Sebastian: Greetings Natsume. You've grown quite a bit since I last saw you.
Natsume: I have and you look the same since the last time I saw you.
Sebastian: Now, I'll take you to my master's chambers.
Natsume: Lead the way.
   I follow Sebastian yo Ciel's office. Once we got to the door, Sebastian knocks on it.

Ciel: Come in.
   Sebastian opens the door for me, I said a small thank you and walked in front of Ciel.
Natsume: Hey Ciel! So, what's the job?
Ciel:  Cutting to the chase huh. Anyways, there has been reports of a strange light omitting in the forest.
Natsume: Strange light?
Ciel: We don't think it's a big deal but we wanted you to check it out. We are quite busy with a new murder case so this small job shouldn't do any harm.

Natsume: Sure, I'll do it.
Ciel: So, name you price for your reward once you're done with it.
Natsume: Hmm......I want 100 boxes of pocky!!
Ciel: Pocky?
Natsume: All chocolate please.
    Ciel and Sebastian looked at each other in confusion.
Ciel: Alright, 100 boxes of chocolate pocky.
Natsume: Thank you, see you later!
Ciel: Bye.
Sebastian: Good-bye.
   I teleported out of there and teleported in front of my favorite godfather's shop. I bust into the shop.