Chapter 3: Night school part 1

Natsume's POV
I started waking up but I felt warmth next to me, it felt nice. I hugged the pillow tighter but then I heard breathing. Breathing? I opened my eyes to see one of the brothers sleeping next to me. I was about to get up but he was hugging my waist, which made me stuck in his arms.
Natsume: Hey, wake up.
I shook his body but he wouldn't wake up. What was his name again? Was it Sue, no it was Shu.
Natsume: Oi Shu, wake up!
But then I felt a tug and the next thing I know, I was under him while he was pinning me down.
Shu: Be quiet, your too loud.
Natsume: *blushing* Too loud! Get off of me!
Shu: Your blushing
I blushed more when he said that. He leaned to my ear and whispered.
Shu: You dirty boy. You want more don't you.
Natsume: *Bright red* N-No I do not!
I tried to push him off of me, key word TRIED, but he wouldn't budge. He leaned down to my neck.
Shu: Your blood is very tempting. I never smelled blood like yours. Your sister's blood smell good,
He leaned and smelled my neck
Shu: But yours is better.
Shu was about to bite me but.
Reiji: Oi dead beat. You were supposed to wake him up, not drink.
Shu lets go of me. I sat up but Shu leaned down to my ears and said,
Shu: We're finishing this next time Natsume.
I blushed AGAIN, Shu just smirked and vanished. I looled at Reiji.
Reiji: Get up, we're going to school.
I stood up and looked outside to see it dark.
Natsume: Night school?
Reiji: Your brighter than your sister, here and go change.
Before Reiji leaves I quickly asked.
Natsume: Where's Yui?
Reiji: She is in the room next to yours.
After he said that, he vanished like Shu. I took my clothes and changed. I wore it properly but I took the tie off, unbuttoned 2 of my buttons from my shirt, I wore my boots, gloves and choker. I was done. I went downstairs to see everyone and Yui. Yui was wearing the girl form of the uniform, once she saw me, she jumped on me.
Natsume: Yui, you missed me.
Yui: I was worried.
Natsume: You know you left me when you ran.
Yui: Sorry, I was scared and forgot you.
Natsume: It's okay, I forgive you.
I hugged Yui but then I looked at the brothers eyes to see jealousy?
Ayato: Hurry up Chichinashi!
Ayato dragged Yui in to the limo. I was about to follow them but a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked to see it was Shu.
Shu: Your sitting with me.
Shu also dragged me, made me sit down and put his head on my lap.
Shu: Stay.
This is gonna be a long night.
Shuu's POV
When I pinned Natsume down, his blushing face was cute. I kept teasing him and I can't get enough of his blushing face. When I slept next to him, he felt really warm. I didn't want to let go but I had to. His blood smelled really good, I want to taste it. I dragged him with me in the limo and I sat on his lap. He was blushing again. I will get you to be mine Natsume Komori and I'll never let my brothers have you.

 I will get you to be mine Natsume Komori and I'll never let my brothers have you

Author: There will at least 3 parts and this is the ring his family gave him.