2)

|Amber's point of view|

"Mommy" Logan's eyes flutter open from her nap on the plane.

"What is it baby girl" i asked.

"I have a question" she responded, yawning halfway through, making me laugh.

"Well whats your question?" i asked, still laughing a little.

"W-where's my daddy?"

As soon as i hear those words, my laughter stops and my heart sinks to the bottom of my chest.

"Oh Umm, im not sure, princess. Im sorry" i answered as i wiped away a falling tear, from her cheek.

Logan has never asked a question like this before.

"Logan" i said regaining her attention.

"Yes mommy"

"Um, what made you ask that question, what made you think of your dad?" i asked and she points her finger out to a little family, two twin girls probably a little older than logan, with bleach blond hair, an older women, probably 30 years old or so, with long straight blonde hair, and an older man, tall, tan, brown straight hair, tickling one of the twins.

"They have a daddy, why don't I? Is it because there is two of them and only one of me?" Logan asks, and i can feel my heart break. Cameron and Logan haven't met, but i have shown Logan some pictures of Cameron, because she has been a little curious before.

"Umm, no, sweetie, its not because there is two of them and one of you" i said breaking away from my thoughts.

"Then, then why don't i have a daddy?" she asked again.

"I, uh, i don't know?" okay so that was i lie, but i wasn't about to tell her that i never told Cameron, i don't want her to feel like a mistake or something. She is everything to me, no matter what people think.

An hour later, i wake up to logan shaking me awake.

"Mommy! Mommy wake up! The plane stopped Mommy!" she shouts.

"Come on Logan" i chuckle grabbing her hand and our bags and leaving the plane.

I immediately see Bart and three other boys with him.

"Hey bart" i say running over to him.

"Hey ...Amber, right?" he asks.

"Uh ya, and this is Logan" i answer gestering to logan as i pick up the tired girl.

"Okay, so this is nash, matt, and Hayes" he introduced me to the three boys next to him.

"The other boys will be here soon" nash says smiling at me.

"Ok" i simply reply, returning the smile.

Suddenly, i see three more boys walking towards us. One of them looks really familiar but I can't put my finger on it..

"Ok, so thats shawn, Aaron, and.." matt starts. That's when it hits me.

"Cameron?" i interrupt, I can't believe he's really here!

"Amber?" he calls back in just as much shock as me.

"I haven't seen you in so long" I say, now that I'm seeing him again, I can't keep Logan a secret anymore. I have to tell him.

"Um can we talk outside, there is something i need to tell you" i say. Im gonna tell him about Logan, he needs to know.

"Ya sure"

"Cmon princess" I say to Logan.

"Coming mommy"she exclaims running towards me.
I grab Logan's hand and follow cam out side.

"Amber since when do you have a kid?" Cam asks.

"About that actually, Cameron your-...." i start but Logan interrupts me.

"Mommy"

"Yes, baby girl?" i answer.

"Is this him?" she asks hopefully. She must recognize him from the picture i gave her.

"Yeah.. it is, sweetie"

A huge smile spreads across her face as she runs and jumps up on Cameron.

"DADDDDYYYYYYYY" she yells with excitement. Shock, confusion, and fear all flash his face at once.

"Cameron, i'd like you to meet Logan...your daughter" i say with hope that he is isn't angry.

"W-what?!" He asks, in shock.

"But how..?" He asks again.

"I-I found out about her the day before you left.." I say quietly.

He just stands there, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open.

"I-I'm sorry. I understand if you don't wanna be apart of her life. It's okay.." I pick Logan up and turn around to walk away.

I feel Cam grab my arm to stop me from walking away, and I turn back around.

After a few seconds, he finally starts talking.

"I-I'm sorry. I, i want to be in her life."

"Cameron, its fine if you don't want to. I understand. I'll find some way to explain it to her. I shouldn't have even told you, i don't want to drag you into something you don't want to be apart of.." I feel tears burning my eyes so I look away.

"Amber... " he says and I look back up at him, "I want to.."  He repeats.

I simply nod and he smiles.

He picks her up and she lays her head on his shoulder.. I can't help but smile, it's the cutest thing.

"So when's her birthday?" He asks.

"August 15" I say, quietly.

"The day we first met" he almost whispers the words.

I look up at him in shock.

"Y-you remembered that?"

"Are you crazy, of course" he says and I can't help but smile to myself.

We walk back inside with logan asleep in cam's arms. We decide not to tell the guys right away.

"Ok, so the other boys will be here tonight so lets get to our hotel." Bart explained and we all nod in response.