67)

|Amber's point of view|

Prev. Chase

-------

"Chase" i say, quietly, as Cam and Kellianne both give me a worried look and Nash...well he has no idea whats happening. Typical Nash.

"Miss me?" he smirks.

"No i didn't miss you! Why would i miss you?" i ask angrily.

"Please baby, i know you still love me"

"Im not your baby! And i don't love you! I stopped loving you along time ago" i explain, hoping he doesn't hit me again, like he used to when we were dating.

"Please you don't mean that baby" he says, pulling me closer to him.

"I mean every word of it! I have a boyfriend now Chase! Back off" i say, and as expected, he punched me in the jaw.

"Don't touch her!" cam yells. All i saw was Cam and Chase fighting before my world slowly began turning black.

----------------------

|Cam's point of view|

As i was hitting that Chase dude, i heard a loud thump behind me.

I turn around and see Amber, laying on the ground, unconscious, blood pouring from where her head hit the cement.

"Oh my gosh" i mutter under my breath as i run to her side.

"What do we do?!" Kellianne panics

"Call Nine-one fücking one!" i scream as Kellianne pulls out her phone, calling an ambulance.

"baby please wake up" i cry.

"I love you so much" i say to her unconscious body. Her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Cam?"  she says just as her eyes close again.

"No baby, Please stay awake. I need you to stay awake for me. Please" i cry but she's already unconscious again.

"I love you Amber" i say, kissing her forehead as the ambulance pulls up.

They put her on a stretcher and bring her into the ambulance as a paramedic walks up to us.

"Okay, one person can ride with her." he says. Kellianne and I look at eachother. Obviously we both wanna be with her.

"Cam, you go. I follow behind with nash" she says.

"Thank you" i respond quietly, getting in the ambulance and grabbing Amber's cold hand as we drive off.

We get to the hospital in less than five minutes and give her stitches right away, from where her head hit the cement.

I remember that Matt is watching Logan so i quickly text him telling him we wont be back for a while and to keep Logan distracted so she doesn't ask about us too much.

He responds with a simple ok just as the doctor comes out.

"Family of Amber Greene" he says and me nash And Kellianne rush over.

"Before i start, is Amber accident prone because she seems to be spending a lot of time here." he states.

"Uh no she's not, its just...uh. No she's not " i finally say, once i realize i don't really know how to explain it.

"What happened?" he asks.

"We um ran into her abusive ex-boyfriend" i say.

"And last time?"

"Her abusive mom" i breathe out, sadly.

"And the first time?" he asks.

"Um the first time, she uh she tried to kill herself" i say, and feel a single tear drip from my eyes, but i quickly wipe it away.

"Is she still hurting herself?" he asks and i slowly shake my head.

"No, she's not."

"Okay, well, she has six stitches on the back of her head. She's unconscious but has a steady heart beat. She should be fine when she wakes up. The only problem is...we aren't sure when she will wake up, if she even does"

Dramatic ending much..lol

Q: fave show(s)

A:ok warning i have a lot

~pretty little liars

~the fosters

~chasing life

~dance moms

~19 kids and counting (even though it got cancelled: ( )

~Secrets and lies

~modern family

~impractical jokers

~hack my life

~friends

~full house

~the walking dead

~the secret life of the american teenager (ive seen every episode of all five seasons twice lol)

So yaaa lol i have a lot of favorite shows