9)

|Amber's point of view|

"We're almost there" Cam announces happily and i give him a huge smile. I am so excited!

About five minutes later, cam pulls up to...a pizza buffet?

"This is your big surprise?" i ask.

"Nope" he responds popping the p, he does that a lot i realized.

"Then why are we here?" i ask, confused.

He chuckles and pulls out a blindfold.

"Ugghh really?!" i complain.

"Mhm" he ties it around me so i can't see and starts the car again.

What feels like hours later, i feel the car stop again and cam announces that we're hear.

"Can i take this off now?" i whine.

"Not yet, soon though"

"Fine" i grumble as he leads me somewhere.

"Okay" he says untying the blindfold, and i smile as my vision slowly returns.

I open my eyes and see a picnic laid out, with a beautiful frozen over pond directly behind it, and many different colorful flowers all around it.

"Oh my gosh Cam! This is beautiful!" i exclaim excitedly.

"Just like you" he smiles and i feel a blush creep onto my cheeks.

He opens the picnic basket. Inside it are some fruit, water bottles, macaroni salad, and sandwiches..

After we eat, we lay down and i lay my head on his chest while he plays with my hair and we stare at the stars.

"Tonight was perfect cam, thank you" i exclaim turning to face him as we both sit up.

"It was perfect. Anything with you is perfect" we both smile and i blush as he moves a piece of hair behind my ear. He leans in and i do the same, and soon our lips connect. There was so much passion as our lips moved in perfect sync. It felt so right, like our lips were  puzzle pieces, like alone, the picture is unclear,but together, it all makes perfect sense, our lips fit together like puzzle pieces falling into place, like they belonged together.

He put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and my hands were busy playing with his hair.

"I still love you Amber" he whispered and i couldn't contain the happiness inside me.

"I love you too, Cam" i answer happily. This is the best night.