13)

|Cam's point of view|

"Logan, come on. Its time to get up" i whispered lightly shaking her awake.

"Nooooo" she groans and i laughing slightly.

"Come on, mommy made breakfast" i tell her, in hopes she actually gets up. Its 10:30 and if i wasnt waking her up right now, who knows how late she would be in bed?

"No daddy, sleeeeeeep" she moaned tiredly.

"Please Logan" i asked.

"No" she spit out.

"Mommy made pancakes" i tell her as she jumps up.

"Really?" she asks excitedly.

"Yes really" i laugh at the amount of energy she all of a sudden has.
"Come on baby girl" i say picking her up.

"Mommmmmmy!" she yells at the sight of Amber, both Amber and I laughing at her excitement.

"Logaaaaaaaaan" she says, mimicking her.

"I want pancakes" Logan demands.

"Then come eat pancakes" Amber says, mocking the way she said it.
Logan runs over to the table, still demanding pancakes, Amber and i still laughing.

"Morning" Amber says to me.

"Morning" i smiled, walking over to her.

"Sometimes i wish the guys were still here" she says.

"And why is that?" i ask.

"Because then, we would have someone to watch Logan, and you and I, could go out again" she explains with a huge smile on her face as i wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well, ya know, Carter doesnt live that far away. Im sure he wouldn't mind watching her for us" she wraps her arms around my neck, smiling.

"Are you sure he can watch her by himself, i mean last time, he was with all the boys?" she asks.

"Of course he can, she isnt very hard to watch, you feed her and play with her" we both laugh.

"Alright" she smiles as i lean in to kiss her. We kiss for a few minutes, until Logan notices us.

"Ewwww, mommy, daddy, gross" Logan says, making a face at us, with a mouth full of pancake.

Amber and I laugh as i go over to Logan, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Daddy put me down" she' giggled, punching my back.

"Nope" i laugh.

"Daddy"

I throw her down on the bed tickling her as she laughs her head off.

Sorry this chapter really wasn't important at all, but no one voted on houses yet :( so idk which one u guys chose and i haven't updated in a while and i didnt want you guys waiting too long. Sorry