51)

Ok so 4 the sake of the story, magic kingdom, epcot, animal kingdom,and Hollywood studios r all the same park....bc I'm lazy

   | Ambers point of view|

So far, Logan has met Ariel, Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, and Winnie the Pooh.

"C'mon, it's not scary" Cam says, trying to convince me to let Logan come on the haunted mansion ride.

"No. She's only three and she already has enough nightmares without you taking her on some scary ride!" I state.

"But that's the thing, it's not scary, and she'll be right with us" he convinces, and finally I just give in.

"Ya know what, fine. But if she gets scared I'm blaming you" I joke as he pumps his fist in the air.

"Yes!" He shouts and I laugh.

"Cam people are staring." I whisper.

"And I care...."

"you are so weird. Remind me again why I'm still dating you??"

"Because you love me" he states, kissing me quickly.

"Oh right..that" I smile and peck his lips as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Nothing to see here people, keep walking..." he says after we came to the realization that people were still starting at us.

"Logan if you get scared then just close your eyes okay, we're gonna be right next to you" I tell her as we walk onto the ride and she nods.

30 seconds into the ride and Logan is already crying into cams shirt.

"Shhh, it's okay baby girl. it's not real, it's just pretend." He says, rubbing her back as he tries to calm her down, but she doesn't stop crying.

Cam lifts his head, making eye contact with me, guilt clearly present.

'Sorry' he mouths to me, I half-smile.

'It's okay' I mouth back, as I pull Logan on my lap.

"Logan it's not real, I promise baby girl" I try calming her down.

"But it's scary" she cries.

"I know, I'm sorry princess" cam says, looking down, and I can tell he feels guilty.

"Cam, it's fine, really." I reassure. I don't want him feeling bad about this, it's not his fault that Logan got scared.

"No, it's not! She's crying and its my fault" he half yells.

"Cam, it's not your fault that she got scared." I states, moving over so I'm sitting closer to him.

"Yes it is! I'm the one that wanted to bring her on this stupid ride!" He states.

"Yea but you didn't know she would get scared." I say.

"But I knew it was a possibility! And now my daughter is crying and its my fault."

"Babe, I promise, she's just a little scared. It's not your fault" I reassure, still trying to calm Logan down. I quickly kiss him before he gets the chance to say anything else. Logan finally calms down, but still hides her face in Cams shirt for the rest of the ride.

"It's okay baby girl. It's over now" Cam says to Logan, as the ride ends. She looks up and puts her head on his shoulder.

''Okay" she says quietly as we get off the ride.

"Okay Amber, it's your birthday. Now what do you wanna do?" Cam asks me.

"I want Starbucks!!!!" I yell, not bothering to care that people are staring at me.

Cam rolls his eyes, laughing. "Fine" he finally says.

We get to Starbucks and I order a venti white chocolate espresso. I like coffee...don't judge me.

"Cartaaaa!" Logan yells, letting go of my hand and running off.

I turn around to see where she went and see Carter sitting at a table with Brynn.

"Loggyyyyyy" he copies as she runs into his arms.

"Hey guys" I say as Logan giggles.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"I am embracing my inner white girl" I state, laughing. "How bout you?"

"Me too. I just dragged Carter along to pay for my coffee" Brynn says and we both laugh.

"Same" I smile.

"Oh and by the way, Happy birthday." She says smiling.

"Thanks"

"Mommy, I wanna go on the Peter Pan ride" Logan states. 

"Okay. See you guys later, bye" I say, waving as I grab Logan's hand.

We say bye to Brynn and Carter and make our way to the Peter Pan ride.

I have a totally random question. What's your favorite Disney character?

Mine is Peter Pan. Like y grow up if i don't have to?

Haha Mk  :-* byeeeee btw don't question why carter is in Disney because I honestly have no idea. Not really sure what was going through my brain but.. Lol just go with it cuz I'm too lazy to change it