30)

|Amber's point of view|

Its been a week since the fight with Jack, and everytime we see him, which we are forced to see him at Magcon, i just wanna run away and hide. I still can't believe what he said about Logan.

Cam is putting Logan to bed, when someone knocks on the door. I open it to see shawn, tears pooling his eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" i ask.

"C-can we talk"

"Yea of course come on in" i answer, opening the door wider to he can come in.

"What happened?" i ask, once we are both settled on the couch.
"Where's Steph?" he seems angered by the sound of her name.

"I don't know where she is, and i don't know that i care anymore" he answers.

"Why, i thought you guys were going good, you were together for almost two months now." i state.

"Yea i know. But she did something really bad behind my back, and, and i just don't know if i can forgive her." he replies.

"Did she like, cheat on you of something?" i ask curiously.

"I wish she did..." he mumbles.

What she did was worse than cheating?

"S-she..." he starts.

"Shawn its okay, you know you can tell me, but you don't have to if you dont want to." i state.

"She, she got pregnant, and she didn't even tell me, a-and then, she went behind my back and got an a-a.."he chokes but i know what he means.

"Oh my gosh shawn, she an abortion?" he nods as i pull him into a hug.

"I can't believe she would do that, behind my back!" he yells, and even though Logan is sleeping, i don't try to quite him down.

"I can't either" i mumble, still in shock that steph would do that.

"She went behind my back, and killed my child! My child! That was not just her decision to make!" he yells as cam comes downstairs, probably to see what all the noise was about.

'What happened?' he mouthed to me.

'Tell you later' i mouth back and he nods.

"That was not her decision. How could she do that!" shawn sobs into my shoulder.

"Your right, that wasn't her decision. But don't you think you should at least give her another chance?" i ask.

"No. I can't, i just can't..." he answers and i nod.

"That's understandable, Shawn" i say, giving him one last hug.

"I better go" he says standing up to leave.

"Okay, but remember, steph probably wasn't trying to hurt you" i tell him.

"But she did" was the last thing he said before leaving, slamming the door on his way out.

"What was that all about?" cam asks now that shawn is gone.

"It's Steph, apparently, she found out she was pregnant, but didn't tell shawn, and then she got an abortion behind his back. Shawn found out some how, and now, we're here" i explain to him.

"Wow..."was all he said and i just nodded.

"You would never do that right?" he asks.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Get an abortion behind my back, would you?" he asks again.

"Never in a million years would i even get an abortion, never mind behind your back" i say and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Good, i love you Amber" he says.

"I love you too." i smile and kiss him. However our moment is broken by Logan screaming, probably from a nightmare, but i race up the stairs anyways.

Sure enough, Logan was laying in her bed, crying and screaming in her sleep.

"Logan! Baby girl wake up!" i shake her awake and carry her into the room Cam and I share and lay her down on our bed, between me and cam, as he sings Logan back to sleep.

Sry guys but thats the end....

Of Shephanie (shawn and Stephanie..idk i tried) comment if i scared you!!