8)

Please read the authors note at the end:)

|Amber's point of view|

Today is Sunday so we don't have to do Magcon today, which means that tonight is my first date with Cam, and im really excited. Im also really nervous though, even though i shouldn't be, since it isnt actually my first date with Cam, considering that we dated for over two years and he is the father of our daughter.
I don't even know how to dress, every time i asked him where we were going, he just said it was a suprise.

"Cam, how should i dress?" i ask.

"However you want" he responds.

"Yea but like should i dress fancy or casual or what? Can you just tell me where we are going, pleeaase" i beg.

"Nope, you will just have to wait and see. And dress however you want" he repeats.

"Uugghhh. Why are you so difficult!!!" i complain and he just laughs.

I decide to dress half fancy, half comfy, since i dont wanna look like an idiot and be dressed casually if we go to a fancy restaurant or be dressed fancy if all we do is go to a park or something, because someone won't tell me where we are going. I pull out a cute mint green, high-waisted skater skirt with a matching tight thick strap crop tank, so only a little of my stomach was showing, with matching green keds.

"Im gonna shower" i say to cam.
I grab my outfit and walk into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower before stripping off my clothes, giving the water a few seconds to warm up. I step and wash my hair and put the conditioner in, i wash my body and shave my legs before rinsing out the conditioner and getting out. i dry off and put my dripping hair in a messy bun on the top of my head, just so that way it doesn't drip all over me, and put my clothes on.

I took my hair out the bun and I blow-dried it while plugging in my curling wand. I did small, but loose, curls.

For my makeup, i did more than my usual foundation, thin eyeliner, and mascara. Tonight i was doing foundation, mascara, black winged liquid eyeliner, and lastly, i applied my favorite light pink baby lips.

I clean up the mess i made with all my makeup and hair products and walked out of the bathroom.

"Wow" Cam says as i walk out.

"What?"

"You look beautiful" he finally answers.

I smile as i answer "well you don't look to bad yourself"

We both laugh.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Uh ya, just let me drop Logan off with the boys" i answer.
"You look pretty, mommy" Logan says as i pick her up.

"Thank you princess" i say, kissing her cheek.

"You ready to go play with Carter and Shawn?" i ask since they are the ones watching her.

She nods excitedly in response.

"K lets go baby girl"

"Bye princess, i love you" cam shouts as we walk towards the door.

"Wove you daddy, byebye" she calls back, waving over my shoulder to him, giggling.

I walk into shawns room, where all of the guys are, besides cam, obviously.

As i walk in i hear them whistle once they see me.(ya kno like the way guys whistle when they think that your sexy and stuff..ya)

"You guys are so immature" i say laughing at them.

"What! You look hot Amber" Nash says and i laugh even more.

"Thanks" i reply.

"Ready to come play Loggy?" Shawn asks and she excitedly runs over to him and the boys.

"Have fun baby girl! And guys please dont keep her up late, and make sure your actually watching her, and..."

"Goodbye mommy" Logan cuts me off sassily and we all start laughing.

"Amber, stop worrying, go have fun, we got this" Nash confirms.

"Ok. Bye have fun Logan"

"Bye mommy. Loooove you" logan comes running up to me, hugging my legs.

"I love you too" i say kissing the top of her head "now go have fun with the boys" i finish and she runs back off to them.

"Bye guys." i yell as i walk out the door and i heard mixed responses of
"See ya" "have fun" "byyeee" "not too much fun"
And i laughed at their comments.

"Hey ready to go?" i asked cam as i entered our room.

"Yea lets go"

Ok sorry ik tht i said tht this chapter is gonna be Cameron and Amber's date but tht is actually going to be the next chapter only because i didnt want to make this chapter super long or anything.