45)

|Logan's point of view| (surprised?)

I was having fun, playing with Matt and Carter when someone comes up behind me and picks me up.

Instinctively, i scream, amd thrash my arms and legs around, hitting nothing but air.

"Woah calm down loggy" the person says. I recognize that voice...

"Jack!" i shout and he turns me around so im now facing him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Where daddy?" i ask.

"Your daddy is with your mommy, do you wanna go see them?" he asks and i nod my head.

"Okay lets go. But when we get there, you need to be really quite okay?" he explains.

"Okay." i confirm (tfios moment..)

After what feels like driving forever, we pull up to a big white building.

"Are they here?" i ask, just as i see daddy walking towards the car.

"Daddy!" i scream,and fumble with the seat belt, trying to unbuckle myself. Jack laughs and turns around, unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the car door.

"Daddy!" i repeat as i run outside.

"Logan!" he says,  matching my excitement. I run up to him and hug his legs, since im not tall enough to give him a real hug.

He picks me up, and i burry (sry i can't spell) my face in his neck.

"I missed you princess" he says and i move my head so im actually looking at him.

"I missed you too daddy!" i exclaim as he smiles.

"Cmon you wanna go see mommy?" he asks.

"Yea Mommy!" i shout, causing him and Jack to both laugh at my loudness.

"Remember when we go inside you have to be really really quite okay baby girl?" daddy explains and i nod, zipping up my lips, and throwing the key at Jack. He pretends to catch it and puts it in his pocket,causing me to giggle.

When we walk inside, we have to take an elevator. Daddy presses the button with a number 8 on it.

----------

|Amber's point of view|

I can't wait to see Logan. I don't really know what im going to tell her, as for why im in the hospital, but ill figure that out later, right now i just wanna see my baby girl.

Im broken out of my thoughts by Cam, Jack and Logan entering the room.

"Mommy!" Logan shouts and both the boys shush her.

"Oops", she giggles and i smile.

"Hey Logan" i say as she runs over to me.

"Hi mommy" she says as i pull her up on the hospital bed.

I give her a big hug before she asks;

"Momma, why are you here?" i look at both the boys, who have the same look of shock as me.

"Um, im here because..." i look back at the boys and they both shrug.

Wow thanks for the help guys..i think to myself.

"I just got hurt" i finally say.

"Are you okay?" she asks and i smile.

"Yes baby girl, im perfectly fine now" i answer as she hugs me.

"Good i don't want you to be hurt"she says, and i feel tears, slightly brimming eyes but i wipe them away.

This chapter was so cute.. What did u think of having Logan's pov?

And wow..over 700 reads...thx guys. I never expected tht. I expected like 12 views!