16)

|Cam's point of view|

I hate sam. I can't even begin to explain how much i hate sam pepper.

"C-cam" Amber stutters.

"Yea?" i answer.

"How did you know that guy?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" i asked, stalling.

"Well you knew his name, and you said you thought you were done with him. So how did you know him?"

"Oh right.. him..." i check to make sure Logan is asleep first and she is..here goes nothing.

"Well, it was after i moved, and you remember Sierra right?" she nods.

"Well s-sam was my best friend. Until he kinda...he, he r-raped Sierra" i stutter and watch as tears filled Ambers eyes.

"And s-she couldn't take it after that. Sam was always around her calling her a whore and bullying her. Everyone else was calling her a slut even though Sam raped her. It was all his fault. She couldn't take the constant bullying and the memories from that night. She just couldn't do it anymore. Sierra killed herself." i almost mumble the last part. I know that im crying now too, just thinking about the memories of what happened. She didn't deserve this. Sierra did nothing to deserve this! She should still be alive. And she would be if Sam never did that to her!! Sam killed my sister.

"Oh my gosh Cam" Amber exclaimed wrapping her arms around me. "Im so sorry" she mumbled into my shirt.

"Its okay you have nothing to be sorry for" i respond, hugging her back.

"I know, its just-"

"You have nothing to be sorry for Amber" i say, and i kiss her.

"I love you cam" she mumbles against my lips.

I smile and repond. "I love you too Amber. I love you so much."

"Well i love you so much more" she giggles

I laugh and kiss her again.

"By the way, thats not possible" i smirk before picking her up.

"Cam put me down!" she giggles and tries to squirm out of my grip.

"Why should I?"

"Please" she gives me a puppy dog look and i laugh.

"Hmm let me think about it....." i pretend to be thinking. "Sure"

"Really?!" exclaims.

"No"

"I hate you"

"Aww don't say that babe, you love me" i exclaim.

"I would love you even more if you put me down" she grins and i chuckle at her.

"Fine" i say, throwing her on the bed.

I climb over her and kiss her one last time before before crawling under the comforter, wrapping my arm around her waist and drifting off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

|Amber's point of view|

"Goodnight Amber, i love you"

"Night cam, i love you too" i answer before falling into what i wish was a dreamless sleep.

Haha cliffhanger...well kinda