82)

|Amber's point of view|

"Wait what?" i say in total shock.

I need to leave Magcon?!

"I need you to go home" he states.

"W-why?"

"Amber the fans already don't like you. When they find out that your pregnant, no one's going to buy tickets" he explains as tears pool my eyes.

Without saying anything or letting him say anything else, i leave.

I get back to my room and lay down on my bed, sobbing.

I don't even move when Cam comes out of the shower.

Im going home, cam is staying here, my friends are staying here, what about Logan? This can't be happening..

"Hey what's wrong?" Cam asks. He lays down next to me and wraps his arm around my waist. Right away, i turn around, so im facing him, and bury my face in his shirt, sobbing.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asks again.

"I-im going home" i cry.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I mean im going home! Im leaving. I have no choice"

"Why? What happened?" he asks.

"B-Bart kicked m-me out" i answer, still sobbing into his chest.

"Why would he kick you out???"

"Because im pregnant..." i feel his body tense up and i know he's angry.

He doesn't say anything, just holds me closer to him. Eventually i run out of tears and drift off to sleep.

---------------------------------

|Cam's point of view|

After a while, Amber's cries fade out. I look down and see that she fell asleep.

I kiss her forehead and carefully, remove myself from her grip.

I make my way to Barts room, and don't even bother to knock.

"What did you say to her?" i ask, angrily, without even saying hello.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act stupid Bart you know exactly what im talking about. What did you say to Amber?" i repeat.

"Look its nothing personal but she needs to go home, she can't be apart of magcon anymore. The fans, yours especially, already don't like her, but if they find out she's pregnant and still here, nobody is going to come. And we need the money"

"Of course, this is all about the money Bart. Well guess what, if Amber's going home then so am I because i need to be with her no matter where she is. I need to be with her, and Logan, and that baby no matter what. So if she's leaving then so am i"

"Cam, your not going anywhere" he laughs.

"Watch me" is all i say before leaving his room and going back to mine.

Q: Have u seen Ted?

A: yassss its sooooo funny i love tht movie so much. Who wants to be my thunderbuddy? (Ted reference)