56)

|Amber's point of view|

Its almost 12:30 and somehow Cam is still asleep.

I kiss him, but he doesn't wake up, so i kiss him again. He still doesn't wake up. Instead of trying again, i fill a bucket with ice water and walk back into our room.

"Sorry cam" i mumble before dumping the bucket of water on him. He immediately jolts up.

"What the hell!" he yells, and i can't help but burst out laughing.

"You did this..." he says pointing at me.

"Who? Me?" i ask innocently.

"I would never" i gasp dramatically.

He rolls his eyes, and i sit down next to him.

He starts tickling my sides.

"S-stop!" i manage to make out.

"Not until you admit to dumping water on me!"

"F-fine it was me! N-now stop" i exclaim between fits of laughter.

He stops and kisses my cheek.

"Whyyyyyy" he whines

"Because i needed to wake you up. You have to get ready. We're leaving for the audition in like 45 minutes cause it takes a half hour to get there" i say.

"Are we taking Logan with us or Are the guys watching her?" he asks.

"Nash is, and Kellianne is coming down for the weekend, so she will probably help. But dont tell Nash, its a surprise." i say and he nods.

"Speaking of that, i need to go pick her up from the airport. Be back in like a half hour. Love you bye" i say, quickly kissing him goodbye.

"Bye, love you" he says as i walk out the door.

I drive to the airport, 'money' by 5sos blasting the whole way there.

I get there and wait by her gate. It feels like I've been waiting forever and she still hasnt come out. Suddenly, someone jumps on my back. I quickly turn around, to see Kellianne standing there.

"Heyyy! I didn't see you get off the plane." i say, hugging her.

"Probably because my gate was over there" she laughs pointing to a gate across the room.

"Oh" i say laughing.

Some creepy guy walks up to us.

"Are you guys like lesbians?" he asks, and me and Kellianne both make a face at eachother.

"No. We both have boyfriends.." i say.

"I like lesbians. " he says.

"Um okay?" i say and turn to Kellianne.

"Im getting Starbucks, want anything?" i ask.

"Im coming with you!" she says quickly and I laugh.

We walk away from the creepy ass guy and head towards Starbucks.

"That was so weird." i say, once we reached Starbucks.

"Yea"

We both get Venti Cotton Candy Frappés and walk back towards my car.

"Oh cam and i have to do something soon, would you mind watching Logan?" i ask, not mentioning that Nash would be there.

"Of course! I love Logan" she laughs, and we arrive back at my house. We walk inside and Nash is already here.

His eyes light up when he sees her.

"Kellianne?"

"Nash!" she exclaims, running into his arms.

"I missed you!" she exclaims.

"I missed you too! But what are doing here?" he asks, still in shock.

"I flew down for the weekend" she explains.

"Just the weekend" he pouts.

"Yea, i have school Tuesday, i have Monday off though" she says, still in his arms.

"Amber, we gotta go, we're gonna be late!" Cam yells, running down the stairs.

"Bye babygirl, have fun" i say, kissing Logan's cheek.

"Bye princess" cam calls out, following me out the door.

We get to the place where the auditions are being held, and I've never been more nervous before.

"Calm down, you'll do great" cam reassures, putting his hand on my thigh. I half smile and nod.

We wait for what feels like forever before its my turn.

"Amber Greene" the man calls out.

Cam kisses my cheek as i get up.

"Wish me luck" i say.

"You don't need it" he smiles as i follow the guy into the other room.

"Okay Amber, we're gonna do the scene where Felix asks Vanessa for a report card. Okay?" the director says and i nod my head.

V: i do not have time to talk to you

F: you haven't heard what i wanna talk about

V: Now we've already talked more than i wanted too

F: i need a report card

V: Then i suggest going back to school. Preferably somewhere far away from here

F: Ouch, or you could just print one for me

V: No

"That was perfect Amber! You got the role" the director exclaims and my eyes go wide.

"Wow..thank you" i say, in total shock.

I leave the room and Cam stands up the second he sees me.

"So?" he asks.

"I got the part" i say and he hugs me.

"Thats amazing baby! I knew you would get it" he exclaims.

I smile, and lean against the wall, and cam puts one arm on each side of me.

"Thank you so much for this Cam! Its amazing!" i say and we both smile.

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and completely forget about the world around me.

"You guys know you don't need to practice kissing right? You dont have a kissing scene together in the movie." the director says, and we break the kiss, laughing. He doesn't know we're together.

"I know Bob. She's my girlfriend" Cam explains, laughing.
(I dont actually know the directors name..)

"Oh okay" he says, walking away.

Cam and I both laugh, and he places his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you so much more" i smile, he kisses me again, quicker this time and we go home.

Q: favorite color?

A: black