38)

|Amber's point of view|

We arrive at Magcon around 2ish and, since we are altered late, we head directly to the stage.

"Amber, Cam, your late!" Bart exclaims.

"Sorry Bart won't happen again!" i apologize.

"Better not" he mumbles.

"Ya know cam, Bart seems really happy today" i exclaim sarcastically after he walked away.

He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I turn around, and see Jack, his arm wrapped around Ashlynn, glaring at us.

Ashlynn, whispers something in his ear, and walks away.

"I'll be right back" i tell cam. He nods, smiling weakly and kisses the side of my temple before i walk away, making my way towards Jack.

"C-can we talk Jack?" i ask, i don't care if this makes things worse, i need to know why he would think Logan was a mistake, or i was a slut or something.

"Why" he says crossing his arms.

"Because we need to talk"

"Sure i guess" he shrugs.

"Guys! On stage! Now!" bart shouts at us.

"Just meet me at Taco Bell after the show...and please, don't bring Ashlynn" i plead.

"I know that sounds rude...but i just wanna talk to you, alone" i say and he nods before walking away.

My phone buzzes and I check twitter.

@Ashbabe<3 (Ashlynn's twitter fake btw) ~ok seriously, who does this slut thinks she is! She's a total loser and nobody likes her! Not even Cam! This bitch will sleep with whoever will let her! She's a useless whore and we all know it. Look now she's even trying to seduce my boyfriend!! What a loser! Do the world a favour and Go kill yourself @Ambergreene97!! I promise..you won't be missed.~

That was the caption attached to a picture of me hugging Jack that was taking before he even met Ashlynn.

It already has over 2k likes, but what hurt the most was....even Cam retweeted it.

I immediately run back to the apartment and lock myself in the bathroom..

I haven't done this since i was 12, when i met cam, but i can't stop myself this time.