28 part 2)

|Amber's point of view|

"Oh and guys, this is my girlfriend Jessa, jess, this is Cameron, Jack Johnson aka jj, Amber, and Logan" Matt says, and i smile at jessa.

"And this is Keyara, my girlfriend" JJ introduces.

"Well its nice to meet both of you" i smile at Taylor, Carter, Hayes, and Aaron all burst through the door, each with a girl at their side.

"Ever heard of knocking?" i ask.

"Yea, I've heard of it, i just choose not to" Taylor answers, causing the girl next to him to giggle and me to roll my eyes.

"Guys this is Caitlyn" Taylor introduces.

"This is Paige" Hayes says next.

"And this is Brynn" Carter says.

"Guys this is Chelsea" Aaron introduces.

"Hi guys. Its nice to meet you" i say for probably the fourth time time since shawn arrived.

About 15 minutes later, everyone is here and i have met all of their girlfriends. They all seem really sweet, except for gilinsky's girlfriend, yea she already hates me, i can tell...oh well.

Matt-Jessa (duggar)
Jj-keyara (pronounced like kiara but i wanted to spell it uniquely (its a word in my book) so here it is) *pic above is of keyara*

Shawn-Steph, she was really pretty, sharp blue eyes and wavy dirty blonde hair

Taylor-Caiti, she had midwaist length brown straight hair and medium brown eyes, with a couple of freckles.

Aaron-Chelsea, tall with blonde hair that went a little past her shoulder and bright green eyes

Carter-Brynn, kinda short, probably around 5'1ish, with beautiful locks of curly brown hair and vibrant green eyes.

Hayes-Paige (paige hyland)

Gilinsky-Ashlynn (she hates me )
Totally fake, died bleach blonde hair, stilettos, her face is caked with makeup, she was probably once naturally pretty, but she's all fakes now

Brent-Julliette, brown eyes, long straight brown hair, that reaches her mid-back. She was probably one of the prettiest girls here.

(Sry if i missed someone by the way, u obviously already kno who nash and cam r with so i didn't even bother adding them)

We decide to play some random games like truth or dare, and bed wed or dead and stuff.

"Amber bed wed or dead, Cameron, Gilinsky, and Nash." Jj asks... Jeez what did i ever do to him.

"Well wed cam obviously, i guess bed gilinsky because if i ever slept with Nash both Cam and Kellianne would kill me, so i guess ill have to kill you nash" i chuckle, and so does everyone else, except ashlynn, she looks like she's ready to kill me, not surprised.

"Okay um, Kellianne bed wed or dead, Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, and.." i smirk "Miley Cyrus"

"Eww what did i ever do to you, you know i hate all of those people!" she exclaims.

"I know that's why i chose them" i laugh.

"Fine well i guess kill justin bieber, bed Zac Efron, then go back and kill him too and i guess wed miley Cyrus...and then get divorced and kill her as well." she says causing almost every one to laugh.

I never realized how much i missed times like this, with all of my friends, sitting around playing stupid games, and laughing our butts off. But now i know...i missed this.