89)

|Amber's point of view|

After everyone left, cam and i layed down on the couch and watched Modern Family.

"We should start thinking about names" i say out of the blue. Cam looks at me and smiles.

"Well what names do you like?" he asks.

"I don't know. For a girl, then maybe Hailey, or Grace?" i suggest.

"Those names are beautiful Amber" he says quietly as i rest my head on his shoulder.

"And for a boy maybe Jake, or Max?"

"Perfect" he kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and cuddle up to him, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Before long, im slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you Amber" Cam whispers as he kisses my forehead and wraps his arm around my waist. Before i can respond, im fast asleep.

The next day

I woke up in my favorite place, Cam's arms. I've always felt so safe here. I notice that he's still asleep.

Im so glad that my 'morning' sickness is finally gone.

I listen to the comforting, steady beat of Cam's heart for about ten minutes before he wakes up.

"Morning beautiful" he says.

"Morning" i smile up at him and peck his lips.

"What do you want to do today?" he asks as i lay my head back down on his chest.

"I don't know. Do you wanna make a YouTube video? Your fans still don't know the genders. Or that they're twins." i state. He smiles and responds.

"Yea sure"

I quickly kiss him before going to our room and getting ready.

I change into a flowy, floral tank top and a pair of leggings because jeans are too uncomfortable now, with my baby bump.

I straighten my hair and do my usual makeup (eyeliner, mascara, and foundation) and go back downstairs to see cam setting up his camera.

I walk up to him and kiss his cheek.

"Hey babe" he smiles his perfect smile.

"Hey. Ready?" i ask.

"Yea"

He turns the camera on and starts.

"Hey guys, whats up? Im here with my girlfriend Amber" he gestures to me "i know most of you guys already know her though. And we have something really important to tell you" he looks over at me and smiles.

"As you probably already know, Amber is pregnant...and we just found out the genders."

I bite my bottom lip and smile.

"And yes, genders.   We're having twins. A boy and a girl " i smile.

"And i can't wait" he smiles at me. I lean over and quickly peck his lips.

"Okay, also i asked on Twitter for you guys to tweet any questions you had at #askCamber so we're gonna be answering some of them" he says

"We are?" i ask because he never told me that.

"Yes we are" he chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"He tells me nothing" i say to the camera.

"Thats not true!" cam exclaims.

I just roll my eyes.

"Sure its not" i say sarcastically, and laugh slightly.

"Anyways..." cam starts but gets interrupted by Logan coming into the room.

"Hey princess" cam smiles as she rubs the sleep from her eyes.

"Hwi" she says quietly and sits on Cam's lap.

He kisses her cheek, causing her to giggle and me to smile.

I seriously don't know how I took care of her before cam came back.

"Logan say hi to the people" cam says to her, pointing to the camera.

"There's no people there silly" she giggles and Cam and I laugh.

"Okay fine. Say hi to the camera then" he laughs.

"Hiiiii" she giggles and waves towards the camera.

"Logan guess what?" i ask.

"What?" she says in her little three year old voice.

"Your gonna have a little brother and a little sister!" i tell her and smile as her eyes grow wide.

She gasps.

"Really?!" she asks excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Yep" i smile. She comes over and kisses my stomach.

"I love you babies" she says quietly. I smile and kiss the top of her head.

"What do you think their names should be?" cam asks her.

"Hmm" she makes her 'thinking face' "max and ava"  (ok if u haven't noticed i really love the name max for a little boy!!)

"Perfect" i smile.

She sits back on Cam's lap, and yawns.

"Tired?" cam asks. She nods her head and lays on cam.

"Okay c'mon princess" he says, standing up. "Ill be right back" he says to me.

"Okay" i smile and nod.

He leaves and comes back a few minutes later, without Logan.

"Okay she's sleeping" he says, sitting down next to me.

"Okay thanks" i smile and kiss his cheek.

"Ok now, the q & a" he says. We answer a bunch of questions before making and outro and ending the video.

"Bye guys i love you" he waves before turning the camera off.

Sorry if this ended abruptly but the chapter was getting long.

Q: do you like rap music?

A: eh I like certain rappers like g eazy and Eminem but I'm mostly into more rock music like sleeping with sirens and bring me the horizon.

So do u guys like the names ava or grace? Bc i thought of them today and i looove those names. Or ava-grace as one name...omg thats so cute!!

Haha ok bye guys i love you:-*