91)

|Melisa's point of view|

I wake up in the hotel, feeling safe wrapped in Shawn's arms. I look up at him and see thats he's already awake.

"Hey" i say.

"Oh hey" he smiles "i didn't know you woke up"

"How long have you been up?" i ask.

"All night"

"Oh, sorry" i sigh, laying my head back down on his chest.

"Its fine. I was just thinking" he answers.

"I really am sorry this happened to you Shawn. You don't even know"

"You didn't do anything wrong, please stop apologizing Melisa" he says and i sigh.

"I just, hate seeing you like this. You seem so....broken lately"

"I know, im sorry baby" he kisses the top of my head "everything will go back to normal soon."

"I hope so" i state.

"Me too" he says quietly.

"I love you" i say, moving even closer to him.

"I love you too." he kisses the top of my head and i half-smile.

I lean up and kiss him, softly, but pull away quickly, and lay back down.

"We should go out today." i suggest, randomly.

"Sure, where do you wanna go?" Shawn asks.

I shrug, "i don't know. Just somewhere"

"Okay..how about we just start walking and see where we end up."

"Sounds perfect" i smile. I quickly kiss him before going to the bathroom to get dressed.

I change into a plain white t shirt, with a red and black plaid flannel tied around my waist, a pair of acid washed skinny jeans and my black converse.

"Ready?" Shawn asks as i walk out of the bathroom. I smile and nod as he takes my hand. We begin walking with no specific destination.

Surprisingly, we were able to walk for ten minutes before he gets mobbed by fans. I expected ten seconds.

He grabs my hand in attempt to not lose me in the crowd, but i get pushed and shoved out of the way anyways.

I continue to get kicked and pushed until i feel someone grab my arm. Instinctively, i try to pull away, but i look back and see that it was Shawn.

I smile at him as he laced his fingers with mine and we ran back to the hotel.

"Sorry, i uh kinda forgot about them" he chuckles as we get back to our hotel.

"Its fine" i smile. I quickly kiss him and walk towards the elevator.

Usually we try not to kiss or anything in front of his fans. It's hard sometimes, but i know he's just trying to protect me.

I smile to myself as the elevator door shuts.

"What?" Shawn asks, noticing that im smiling for no reason.

"Nothing...i love you"

"I love you too" he smiles. He leans in and presses his lips to mine.

I smile into the kiss as i wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

I pull away and lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me.

"So maybe going for a walk wasn't the best idea" I chuckle slightly.

"Yea sorry about that..." he says.

"You don't need to be sorry. Im happy for you Shawn" i state, truthfully. I really am happy for him.

"well I'm sorry that we can't even go for a walk without getting mobbed by fans" he says and we both sit down on the bed.

"No, seriously Shawn. I much rather have you be living out your dream than to be able to take a walk outside" i explain. He weakly smiles at me and nods.

"Okay" is all he says and he kisses my forehead.

Eh, okay chapter. Not good not bad..

Q: fave o2l guy?

A: kian and jc