58)

|Amber's point of view|

Today is the first day of shooting 'expelled' and Cam and I decided to bring Logan on set with us.

Its pretty hot in Cali, so i put Logan in white shorts and a plain, navy blue t-shirt with blue flipflops.

I wear white lace shorts, mint green keds and a mint green crop tank.

"Ready?" Cam asks, as we walk into the kitchen.

"Yup, lets go" i say as he takes my hand and i continue to hold Logan's hand.

After a half hour of blasting twenty one pilots,and me singing horribly along, we arrive on set.

Immediately some guy comes up to us and does that strange bro hug thing with cam...what is that anyway? The manly way of hugging?

"Amber, this is Marcus, he's playing ben in the movie. Marcus this is Amber, she's Vanessa in the movie" Cam introduces, i just smile and wave.

"Its nice to meet you" Marcus says.

"You too" i smile.

Cam turns back to Marcus.

"Marcus, no ideas, she's mine" he says wrapping his arm around me. I just laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Dude, don't worry, I've got a girlfriend" Marcus laughs as the director calls us over.

"Hey Bob, whats up?" Cam asks.

"Hey Cam, who's this cutie?" he asks, refering to Logan.

"This is Logan, our daughter" Cam answers as he picks her up.

"You guys have a kid?" Bob asks and I nod.

Great, he's about to judge us...

"She's cute" he says, smiling. I just smile back, thankful that he's not judging us. Most parents would say 'thanks' but i dont get the point of that, i mean they're complimenting the kid, not you..

"Okay, we need Cam and Emilio on set to film the first scene" he says and cam nods.

He kisses my cheek, and walks towards the set.

"Where's daddy going?" Logan asks, curiously

"He has work right now. He'll be back soon baby girl" i say, picking her up and kissing her cheek.

During the day, Cam and I kept taking turns watching Logan, when one of us had to film a scene.

"Okay, now we need Marcus, Amber and Cameron on set to film the next scene"  Bob Calls out.

What! No we can't both be on set! Crap i didn't even think of this!

I start to panic. Cam notices and wraps his arm around me, reassuringly.

"Uh, we can't both be filming at the same time. Im sorry , we didn't even think of this. One of us needs to watch Logan" Cam explains.

"Ill watch her for you" some girl states. She's had a few scenes with Cam so far, i think her name is Lia?

"Really? Thanks Lia. I promise its just this once" cam says.

'So her name is Lia' i think to myself. I know what your thinking. I am not jealous!

We film the scene, and i practically run back to Logan. Cam may trust Lia with her, but i dont even know her and i only really feel comfortable with someone watching her if its the guys, Kellianne, or my dad.

"Hey babygirl, ready to home?" i ask as she tiredly nods her head.

I pick her up and the second she lays her head on my shoulder, she out.

Cam comes into the room, and takes her out of my arms.

"Thanks for watching her Lia" he says as Lia smiles.

"Anytime" she says.

"Never again" i think to myself.

"Ready to go babe?" cam asks and i nod, happy that he called me babe in front of Lia...okay so maybe im a little jealous.

"Ya, im ready" i say, with a fake smile.

Heyyoo. Ok anyways.

Q: jeans or dresses?

A: jeans, i hate having to wear a dress