49)

|Matt's point of view| (DINOSAUR)

Hayes and I were watching TV when I got a call from Cam.

(Cam matt)

"Hello?"

"Matt, i need you to come pick up Logan from the hospital"

"What why?"

"I needed to take Amber back to the hospital"

"Really? But she just got back this morning. What happened?"

"I know, its a long story ill tell you later can you just come get Logan?"

"Yea of course man"

"Thanks Matt"

I hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" Hayes asks.

"Cam, wanna come pick up Logan with me?" i ask.

"Yea sure, why are we picking her up? How come Cam can't take her home?" he asks as we walk out the door.

"Because Amber has to go to the hospital, i dont know why" i state. We arrive at the hospital and find Cam sitting in the waiting room.

"Hey dude, whats going on?" i ask after our bro hug.

"S-She's in surgery" he states, tears filling his eyes.

"Why? Dude whats going on?" i ask still confused.

"That's not for me to tell you" he whispers.

"That's fine, whatever. Where's Logan?" i ask.

"Over there" he says, gesturing to Logan, asleep in one of the chairs.

"You want me to take her back to your place?"

"Yea thanks. I can't believe she's back here already she just got out this morning!!" Cam half-yells.

"I know" i say, walking over to Logan.

"Family of Amber Greene" a doctor calls out.

Cam, Hayes, and I all run up to him.

"She's out of surgery, she had broken ribs, and she sprained her wrist. She's asleep right now, but its not a coma and she will wake up to whatever usually wakes her up." he says, and Cam lets out a sigh of relief.

"Can i see her?" he asks right away.

"Of course. One at a time" the doctor says.

"Thank you" cam says, he turns to me "If Logan wakes up.." he starts but Logan already woke up.

"Daddy" she says. Cam quickly wipes his eyes and bends down to her height.

"Hey princess, how'd you sleep?" he asks calmly.

"Good" she answers.

"Logan guess what" i say.

"What!" she jumps.

"Me and Hayes are going to brung you to the playground" i say and she smiles.

"Really?" she asks and i nod.

"Daddy can I go Can i go please??" she begs and cam laughs.

"Of course you can go baby girl" he smiles.

She gives hims a big hug and kisses his cheek before turning to me and Hayes.

"Thank you Matt" she says hugging me really tight.

"Hey what about me?" Hayes whines.

"Don't be a baby" i say, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Yea Hayes, don't be a baby!" Logan copies, giggling.

Hayes fake pouts and Logan walks over and gives him a hug.

"I sorry Hayes, i was just kidding" she says kissing his cheek. "I love you Hayes"

"Aww i love you too Loggy" hayes smiles, hugging her back.

"Pity hug" i scoff.

Cam just rolls his eyes laughing.

"Well im going to go to her room" he says. He mouth 'thank you' and i nod in response.

"Okay" i nod. He smile weakly and turns around to walk to Amber's room.

-----------------

|Amber's point of view|

I wake up to the familiar white walls, and the feeling of Cam's lips lightly pressed against my forehead.

"Hey baby, how ya feeling?" he asks, i try to sit up, but pain shoots through my side. Cam lightly pushes me back down.

"Hey don't try sit up okay" he says, and i nod, trying to remember what happened, but the last thing i remember was Logan telling me to never leave.

"What happened? W-why am i here again?" i ask quietly.

"You don't remember?" he asks and i shake my head.

"What's the last thing you remember?" he asks and i tell him.

"Well after that, we decided to go bowling..." he explains everything and it all comes back to me, bowling, me loosing, my mom..

"Oh.." is all i can say, and i start crying. Cam pulls me into his strong arms, resting his chin on the top of my head.

A nurse walks in and tells me that i should be okay to leave tomorrow. I half-smile and thank her as she walks out of the room.

"Im so glad your okay" cam says.

"Thank you Cam, for saving me" i whisper.

"I would do anything for you" he answers, and kisses me before i can say anything else.

"I love you" he mumbles against my lips, and i smile into to kiss, deepening it as well.

Wow another long chapter...oh well, u guys can deal with it, right? Lml

Love u guysssss:-*