84)

|Matt's point of view|

All the guys and I burst angrily into Barts room. He looks confused.

"Uhh hey guys?" he says, confuzzled.

"Seriously Bart?" Nash yells.

"What?"

"Don't act stupid, you kicked Amber out because she's pregnant!" i shout.

Amber's basically my older sister, and i hated seeing how much she was crying earlier.

"Guys, just like i told Cam, its nothing personal, the fans just don't like Amber. If they find out she's pregnant with Cam's kid and still apart of Magcon, no body is going to buy tickets" he states as if it were nothing.

"Well it's either all of us, or none of us" Taylor says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asks, nonchalant. (Omg i used a big word!! I am very proud of myself right now)

I roll my eyes.

"Either Amber stays, or we all leave" Carter clarifies, angrily.

"You would really do that to all your fans?" Bart tests, we fall silent. "Exactly."

"I don't wanna be here unless Amber and Cameron are here too" Hayes says quietly.

"Cameron is going to be here" Bart informs.

"No he isnt! Obvious he's going with Amber to help her with the baby when it comes!" i yell.

"No he isnt" he says.

"My gosh Bart. You an idiot? Yes he is. He wants to be with Amber. He wants to be with Logan. He wants to help Amber with her pregnancy. He wants to be with his daughter. He wants to stay with his family, You dumbass!" i yell.

"Whatever, fine, she can stay." he mumbles.

We all look at eachother in total shock. He actually gave in pretty easily..

We all leave his room and go to Amber and Cam's.

"I bringeth good news" i say with an accent.

"What?"

"Your staying!" i shout as Amber's eyes widen.

"Wait, for real?" she asks in shock.

"For real" Nash smiles and she runs up and hugs us all.

"Thank you guys so much!" she says quietly.

Jackson comes running up to me.

"Matt guess what?" he says excitedly

"What?"

"Im A dinosaur!" he exclaims.

''Heyy me too" i laugh.

McKenna, Jackson, and I walk back to our room.

"Your so good he with him" she smiles.

"You don't even know how much he talks about you when your not around" she giggles slightly and i can't help but smile.

I kiss her forehead.

"McKenna..." i say quietly.

"Yea?" she answers.

"I love you"

Yay she's staying!

Q: do u listen to All time low??

A: uhh Yasssssssss omg they're awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love the songs weightless, break your little heart, love like war, and thanks to you. (And every other song I've heard by atl)