21)

|Amber's point of view|

After the whole 'Sam situation', we all decided to play truth or dare.

"Amber, truth or dare" Nash asks me.

"Dare"

An evil grin grows upon his face..which scares me.

"If its illegal im not doing it!!" i blurt out, causing everyone to laugh.

"Its not illegal" nash chuckles and i nod.

"I dare you, to call your dad and tell him that your pregnant again" my eyes go wide...he's going to kill me.

"Fine" i say pulling out my phone.

(D~dad)

D- hello?

A- hey dad!

D- Amber hey what's up

A- dad i need to tell you something
D- anything

A- your going to be mad

D- what is it

A- daddy i-im pregnant again

If im gonna do this, why not make it believable..

------------------------------------------------------

|Amber's dads POV|

This can't be true! My baby girl is only 17, and she already has one child! She couldn't possibly make the same stupid mistake over again.

"WHAT!!" I shout into the phone

"Daddy"

D-ya

A- l-Logan wants to say hi

D-ok put her on.

A-(Logan) Hi gwampy

D- hi princess. R u having fun at magcon i ask..avoiding the pregnancy topic. I hear in the background.

"Guys he believed me" and then a bunch of laughter.

"Hey Logan can you give the phone back to mommy please, princess?"

L- ya. Here you go mommy

A-hey

D- hey whats all that noise in the back

A- just the boys she yells

D- why are they laughing?

A- because you believed that i was actually pregnant again! Jeez dad, im not that stupid she laughs and i can literally feel weight being lifted off me shoulders.

Omg i just realized tht im writing chapter 21 on Cam's 21 birthday!! Lol. I honestly didn't even plan tht!! (Not tht he's gonna read this but) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!! LUV U!!

anyways ik crappy ending to this chapter but....DEAL WITH IT CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT lol ok sry 4 tht..

Luv u all!!!!