31)

|amber's point of view|

We have Magcon again today, and i really don't want to go.

Going to Magcon means that im forced to see Ashlynn, and even if i don't see her, i have to see Jack, and we have to pretend that everything is okay between us, for the sake of the fans.

Im just so sick of faking it. I want it to be real, like the way it used to be.

|Melisa's point of view| (ik u guys have no idea who melisa is rn sry bout tht but just wait...it will all make sense before ya kno it lol.)

This is so frustrating, my friends are making me come to some thing called magcon with them, and i don't even know anyone there! Ugh, i need new friends...

Before it starts, i go to Starbucks, alone because none of my friends like Starbucks...

I really do need new friends i think to myself.

I was walking out of Starbucks, when someone bumps into me, causing my coffee to go all over my new white sweater.

"Really?!" i mumble under my breath.

"Oh my gosh i am so sorry" the guy who bumped into me said. My eyes meet with his, and he looked familiar, but i just cant remember where i have seen him.

"Are you alright? Again I am so sorry" he says, grabbing my hand, helping my up.

"No its fine really i should have been watching where i was going." i smile and he does the same.

"Im Shawn" he says smiling

"Im Melisa" i say.

"Omg! Is that Shawn Mendes??" about 30 girls scream running up to where we are standing. 'Crap' he mutters. soon he is swarmed and im being pushed shoved and kicked out of the way.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asks running up to me and helping me off the ground,for the second time.

"Yea im fine" i say with a smile.
"Im used to it" i mutter the last part under my breath so he doesn't hear, especially over the screaming of the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------

|Shawn's point of view|

"Im used to it" Melisa mutters under her breath, but i dont think she wanted me to hear so i dont ask about it.

I wonder what she means i mentally ask myself.

"Well maybe we could hang out sometime?" i ask and she hand me her phone, i put my number in it and she puts hers in my phone as well.

We say bye and walk our separate ways.

Sry if this is confusing but it will all make sense soon, i promise :-*

( @MelisaYhap9 )